On College Internet

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Psudeonym, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
On College Internet
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 16, 2013 at 5:33 AM
  2. Psudeonym
    Referrals:
    0

    Psudeonym Guest

    On College Internet

    Not allowing me to make an account due to the similar IP on this shared Internet at the dorms here. Can I get some help on this I was looking to purchase some boosting.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 16, 2013 at 8:31 AM
  4. R
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    On College Internet

    Handled.
     
< I got banned? | haha just read the sticky sorry about this >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site