omgsosorry disputing TWC from 2019

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by omgsosorry, Apr 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 13, 2022 at 10:23 PM
  2. omgsosorry
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    jim#6969

omgsosorry Forum Addict

Link to/reason for TWC/DNT/Ban: Reporting omsosorry on behalf of TwitchServ19

Link to your vouches: NIL

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you disagree with the decision:
    First time dealing on sythe, had no issues prior with seller. Back then Twitch Primes were a new thing to OSRS and many people snagged the accounts up due to the benefits (14 day members) and cheap prices (almost 1/5th of a bond), was buying many accounts from @TwitchServ19 but nearing the end of the twitch prime event, the accounts that were sold to me were always having issues (no twitch prime/wrong password/acccounts already had been claimed). I gave him the benefit of the doubt initially but after awhile he started to doubt me and think I was trying to rip him off which I never did, all I wanted was to get what I paid for, instead of receiving 100/500 accounts that worked.

Reading back the 'scam report' now is really funny how he tried to paint me as a scammer trying to ask for more and more accounts for free but @TwitchServ19 was well known in the botting community back then (mostly in discords where he sold his accounts) and many people have had been using him, they were also making alleged statements of what I also experienced.

I probably shouldn't have 'scamquitted' as he put it but I definitely felt that I was on the short end of the stick and HAD to do something.

Link to previous disputes: NIL

Anything else you wish to say: I apologise to the act (scam) and of course to the Sythe team for putting them through but not to the person as he himself is a shady potato.

^ CellThirtyfour and JavaNoob like this.
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 13, 2022 at 10:52 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

< TWC for Not Home IP | Snooked TWC Dispute >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site