Adblock breaks this site

Old school Nickelodeon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeavenLord, Apr 30, 2009.

  1. HeavenLord

    HeavenLord ujean
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Posts:
    2,664
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    Ah, don't you all just miss the old 90's nickelodeon shows? With today's TV shows being complete shit, I reminisce in the old days with their shitty graphics but wonderful and hilarious storylines. For those of you that don't remember here are some to jog your memory.

    [​IMG]
    Hey Arnold

    [​IMG]
    Keenan and Kel

    [​IMG]
    Doug​
     
  2. owain jones

    owain jones Oldest Firecape Shop
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2008
    Posts:
    3,583
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pizza Muncher Heidy
    Old school Nickelodeon

    football head :<
     
  3. hotdude2244

    hotdude2244 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    I remember Hey Arnold and Keenan and Kel but i don't remember doug. Remember cat-dog?
     
  4. Trip.Fagex

    Trip.Fagex Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2009
    Posts:
    2,517
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    Hey Arnold!!! I used to watch that
     
  5. Billyy

    Billyy Guru of Ganja
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2007
    Posts:
    2,842
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    Cat-Dog was fucking gay.

    What about Ren & Stimpy?
     
  6. Infernal Dave

    Infernal Dave Guru
    $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2007
    Posts:
    1,382
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    Rayquaza Lickitung Pokémon Trainer Poképedia Two Factor Authentication User
    Old school Nickelodeon

    haha hell yeah! I remember having a discussion like this with some others a few months ago. There's:

    * AAH! Real monsters!
    * Are you afraid of the dark?
    * The angry beavers
    * All that!
    * Wild thornberrys
    * and more

    *sigh*. Those were the good days. These new shows suck. (spongebob's getting better with it's random-ness though)
     
  7. 1337_Haze

    1337_Haze Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    Kenan and Kel rule.

    Like, srsly.
     
  8. Cfrey

    Cfrey Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2007
    Posts:
    636
    Referrals:
    34
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    Yea I liked the old old rugrats when I was really little.
     
  9. ilikepie1

    ilikepie1 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2007
    Posts:
    952
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    I don't remember Kenan and Kel, but I do remember Hey Arnold, Rugrats and others.
     
  10. Trip.Fagex

    Trip.Fagex Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2009
    Posts:
    2,517
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    I forgot to say I never heard of Kenan and Kel
     
  11. World Domination

    World Domination Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2007
    Posts:
    1,563
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Old school Nickelodeon

    Plus Kenan and Kel, Hey Arnold, and Doug and you got a list of awesome cartoons there.
    Also, when I was really young I watched Dragon Tales everyday. Anyone else remember Dragon Tales?
     
  12. Feren Silver

    Feren Silver Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Posts:
    6,663
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    Hey Arnold ftw. (Glad to see stoop boy finally made it off his stoop). ;)
     
  13. K-3-V-1-N

    K-3-V-1-N Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,788
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    Fuck, I remember all of these. Good fucking times.

    Also, Kablam! anyone?
     
  14. World Domination

    World Domination Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2007
    Posts:
    1,563
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Old school Nickelodeon

    Dang, totlaly forgot about that show.
    What about "Zoom!". It wasn't a cartoon, but it was on at that same time. I think it was on PBS.
     
  15. Pokemoners

    Pokemoners <3 PIKACHU <3
    Retired Sectional Moderator $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    4,161
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    39
    Old school Nickelodeon

    I really prefer the old-school shows over today's lame and mindless cartoons.


    Rocket Power
    Hey Arnold
    Rugrats

    just to name a few.
     
  16. Benwise

    Benwise Hero

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    5,768
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    Wooo! Go rocket power.

    Who remembers Slime Time?
     
  17. 333

    333 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2007
    Posts:
    4,457
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Old school Nickelodeon

    what about those talking action figures.,
     
  18. Wilson1992

    Wilson1992 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2009
    Posts:
    364
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    I miss football head and douglet.
     
  19. King Klutz

    King Klutz Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2007
    Posts:
    817
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    This was towards the end of the 90's era, after these shows is when Nickelodeon started sucking.

    But yes, we all know that Generation Y loves to reminisce upon the good ol' 90's when times were simpler for them. Well, we eventually all grow up, it's gone and the channel is now there to cater to annoying, over dramatic, bitchy, yenta-ish teenage girls.
     
  20. 2percent

    2percent Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2008
    Posts:
    683
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old school Nickelodeon

    Rocko's Modern Life ^^
     
< mystery google | Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site