Oil Man67 Pardon 2

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Oil man67, Jun 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Oil Man67 Pardon 2
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 23, 2022 at 4:49 PM
  2. Oil man67
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Oil man67 Forum Addict

Oil Man67 Pardon 2

Your profile link: Oil man67

Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: //

Report/post/reason that got you banned:
    Oil man67 is a scammer

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:
    https://i.imgur.com/X9cEQ8m.png / Funds sent to/from community repayment - last payments are all myself. paying a full refund via BTC

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:
    No.

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    My previous notes: I scammed a user whom I had traded gold with for a short period of time and during a moment of weakness through being down a lot of money I decided to take money that I had agreed on buying. The amount was around 480$ which I have paid back in full. Had a real tough time online gambling and was very difficult to control which is why I have tried to stay away from the scene completely until I knew I could handle gambling better. Immaturity and greed is all I can say. However, I have grown as a person on experiences like this so at last I hope for a fresh start with no obstacles in the way.

Also, a thanks to Andy for assisting me with the whole repayment situation and the swift recovery of my account.

-In addition, my last pardon was declined & a 3 month clean sweep was needed. I have been good with no ban evades or caused any other issues for any other members of Sythe. Hopefully, this time we can put it all behind us & onwards and upwards.

Thanks, Oil Man.

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? Yes.

Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    Pardon for Oil Man67 Scamming

3. Unread #2 - Jun 23, 2022 at 8:12 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Oil Man67 Pardon 2

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
< Account creation: | RSTRADERZ recovery >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site