Adblock breaks this site

Oh, THAT'S Why Ranked is Unbearable

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by KerokeroCola, Nov 11, 2013.

  1. LoLSmurfin

    LoLSmurfin Gonna need AT LEAST three more dads.
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 21, 2013
    Posts:
    2,295
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oh, THAT'S Why Ranked is Unbearable

    You'd be assuming correctly :D

    He works decently at mid and in the jungle, at least for me in lower ELOs, but top is his home <3
     
  2. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Oh, THAT'S Why Ranked is Unbearable

    Yeah the placement of bushes makes top just... well, absurdly fun. :p I'm just not good enough with his mechanics to be able to beat my counter in lane. Someone with poke poke poke, I'm not 100% sure how to handle as Rengar.

    As Lee, Xin, Garen, Riven or someone else top you just jump in their face and rape. :D I'm just not used to Rengar's mechanics enough to do the same.
     
< Coaching/Playing | Urgot >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site