Lol so I was on omegle video chat and at two different times I met these two girls (both in my grade.. both incredibly smart).. and they're hot/smart etc.. "the works" Well we're sending like 200 txts/day back and forth.. between me and two girls.. (the girls arent related.. one is in CA other in VA).. they talk some deep stuff about their lives and stuff and I absorb it all.. I'm just wondering.. I like em both, but idk how much longer this can I go..I want it to last FOREVER, but I mean I'm a guy too so i want to see em.. one girl even offered to mail me money to visit her... these girls aren't fakes by a guy.. they're real. We fb vid chat at different times or just text ALOT I'm just wondering.. should I keep texting them or not? Both girls have ewhored with me (not at same time ofc).. But they're funny too.. So should I keep texting them because one was like.. "you're so funny.. I want to marry you in 2 years" I just don't wanna quit texting them and hurt them.. so should I keep it up?
The one that said "I want to marry you in 2 years", let that one go and go for the other lol Or just maintain a good friend-only relationship with that one.
I assume that is the girl in your signature. Your right she is funny :embar: Text them if you want to text them. If you don't have interest in them, don't text them.
You won't hurt them by breaking contact, just say you have a girlfriend now or something. They're extremely far away so I don't see the point in visiting any of them really.. :/
In my opinion, meeting people online is never a smart idea, never know what could happen. Could be a trap, misleading, pre-recorded fake footage to fool you, and so on. Meet them at your own risk, but make sure you think about those risks, internet predators is all too common now. Id highly advise to just sticking to meeting girls IRL.