og_rafael requesting a pardon for ban evading and scam (2014)

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Imo next shop, Dec 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 16, 2021 at 4:01 PM
  2. Imo next shop
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Imo next shop Newcomer

Your profile link:

og rafael

Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts:

Imo next shop
    Red_Roof_Inn_1
    Amit93
    Draconic Axe
    Negan
    IamUNIT
    azure93

*please note - These accounts are banned for scamming and ban evading over 8 years*

Report/post/reason that got you banned:

Paypal chargeback and scamming for a Blue H'ween Mask

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:

The repayment went to the community as the reports were made on May 8-9 of 2011 and users are inactive.

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:

Nope.

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

Hello Sythe, a while back, I was contacted by a friend who played OSRS for several years. I told this friend that I wanted to buy an RSN in old school; he asked me from where, and I said Sythe. He began begging me to use my Sythe account because his was "locked." I hesitated at first, but I decided I could help him out since he had several rare items in the game he wanted to sell. Shortly after, I lost contact with him, not knowing that he still was using my Sythe account, scamming people. I tried to find him on social media by his first and last name, but he didn't exist on Facebook or Twitter. At some point, It was already too late. My og_rafael profile was banned when I found out what he had done. I disregarded the debts that he consumed on my profile until last year. I'm a lot older now and have a full-time job, and I was able to repay the community for all these problems and scams that happened under my profile. Unfortunately, my account is tied to my friend's IP that he ban evaded on, so it's near impossible to get a pardon on Sythe. I will not be a community threat to Sythe either. This mistake will never happen again. I am now working on my website with the right people around me to get my own thing done, and those stupid big mistakes are no longer part of that. Stuff like this won't happen again in my name.

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread?

Yes.

Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:

IMO Next Shop - request a pardon #2
    Imo_next_shop requesting a pardon for attempted scamming
    Imo_next_shop requesting a pardon for attempted scamming and account sharing

3. Unread #2 - Dec 16, 2021 at 7:01 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Milotic Lairon Politoed Chansey Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? The Glizz
    The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Extreme Homosex Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Hello @Imo next shop,

Users: Imo next shop
    og rafael
    azure93
    IamUNIT
    Amit93
    Negan
    Draconic Axe
    Red_Roof_Inn_1

Reports:
    Imo next shop
    Vader
    Azure93
    Azure/Negan - Elite Dust
    Amit93 is a scammer! (repaid)
    Scammed by Amit93 (repaid)

Disputes/Pardons:
    Imo_next_shop requesting a pardon for attempted scamming and account sharing
    Imo_next_shop requesting a pardon for attempted scamming
    IMO Next Shop reuqest to remove DNT
    IMO Next Shop - request a pardon
    Amit93 requesting a pardon for scamming?
    IMO Next Shop - request a pardon #2

As there are no debts and no signs of evasion this can now move into voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

< MrKumar Account Recovery | TWC Appeal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site