Official workout information 2019

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by Dbuffed, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Unread #1 - Jul 28, 2019 at 1:57 PM
  2. Dbuffed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Heidy Easter 2023 (2) Christmas 2023 Secret Santa 2023 Hey... this isnt a fun rank Tier 1 Prizebox Poképedia <3 n4n0
    WoW Classic

Dbuffed Buffy Playground - The Real #1 OSRS Service!
    $200 USD Donor New Angelic

So before I go into this fully, this idea was struck to me when @Hope decided to contact me like a Chinese person.

[​IMG]

So now the fun thing is out the way, let's get serious.

I am by no means a guru at this so please decide for yourself if what I am saying and showing is what interests you, you are more than welcome to put what you feel below as further information such as workouts and plans/ideas to o, as the more input we can get the better overall.

Being that I am someone who is now 29 and has been training since I turned 18, many people know of this and Hope being one decided to contact me regarding if he should "purchase assistance from a personal trainer", and what did I reply? NO WAY... Not worth the money, as they prey on newcomers to the gym life and they hope that you will continue to pay them instead of research yourself.

Research is key, always look up things before you do them as each persons body is going to act differently to certain things. By no means as I say am I trying to get you to go to the gym, or do I expect you to unless you feel completely comfortable doing so, but always always research beforehand.

First of all, I would always think of what you want your end goal to be, do you want to be one of those juicy meat heads walking around the size of Rich Piana? (rest in peace brother) or do you want to slim out, have a 6-8 pack that you can impress the ladies with, stay lean and have a nice bit of muscle that pops out. Either way, you need to decide and research on what you could do to achieve these goals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's get into the real vital information breakdown.

I would always suggest finding clothes you can feel comfortable in, and find a gym that SUITS your way of training and interaction. You shouldn't join a gym because it has a outdoor pool, or because it has cool toilets you should join it because it fits the criteria via the equipment that can be used and the overall look of it, I personally enjoy using anytime fitness because it's both a lovely place to be with a great vibe and also good space. Oh did I not mention it? It's also 24 hours 364 days a year, at the cost of £30 a month for me, whilst other gyms are a lot cheaper they do not offer the same stuff as this gym itself so that's always vital to take into consideration.

Secondly, along side the clothes and gym you want to find yourself a good water bottle. I like the USN ones that are 3 litres and will last you for your workout, as typically you are meant to keep hydrated through the whole session either way - USN Water Bottle at Bodybuilding.com - Best Prices on Water Bottle!

One thing I discussed with @Hope was what did he find he wanted to do, he told me he wanted to cut weight and so on. He sent me a rough workout idea of what he would receive from a personal trainer, and one thing I will say is depending on how you plan to train let's say a few times a week, focus on 1 maybe 2 muscle groups per session, keep in mind you don't have to do the good old "oh I have worked out for an hour, so now i'm done" trick, as that isn't completely true. Some workouts may take longer, some may take less depending how hard you train and so on, one APP I will suggest to download is BodySpace FREE Online Fitness Community - Join Today! I started training with it a couple of years ago and it works wonders, you can track your workouts and your meal ideas and everything not to mention people ALSO share theirs!

Just remember when you're looking at these apps, people will post progress pictures if they want to (not saying you have to by any means) and they will share their opinions on things such as workouts and how they feel and such - We are all tailored differently, what works for me may not work for you and so forth.

I would always suggest supplements with working out regardless of what you want to do. Supplements can be the core of your workouts and help you maybe push an extra rep/set out or even help you recover quicker and grow quicker so you can get back into it faster and enjoy your progress even more - THIS DOES NOT MEAN you will see progress within a day, a week or a month of going.

If you want to be like a normal person, and not inject steroids into your bum cheeks every day for a year to get your goals, you are more than welcome to play around with things and see what works for you. Keep in mind, not everyone does the same supplements, some find they work and others do not.

basic things you want to look for if you're going to -

A protein powder, not only a protein powder but one that suits your taste buds. Some protein sellers offer "samples" so you can see what they mix up like (yes you want to get one of those funny shaker bottle things to shake it up with) because you are going to be drinking it a lot of the time with water.

A pre workout/post workout, in the workout you may feel worn down and what a preworkout does is helps you sort of like a energy drink but not in the same way, it helps you want to push a extra rep or maybe even a set out which can be the extra push you need to gain a bit more on show in the upcoming months when you see gains.

BCAA's or as we know them branch chain amino acids, Summary. BCAAs are essential amino acids. The body cannot make them, so a person needs to get BCAAs from their diet or as supplements. Research suggests that taking BCAA supplements may improve muscle mass and performance and may reduce muscle damage from exercise - yes this means they will help you, most people take them either at their workout or in the morning with other supplements (don't mind me copy and pasting it from google)

Cod liver oil/omega 3 fish oils, cod liver oil tablets help oil your bones for difficult workouts. Let's say you're having sex with your girlfriend, you're going to use a condom. Imagine this being a condom but for your bones instead to make sure no harm happens to you in the same way. Omega oils are good for heart decease on the other hand, which is up to you if you would like to get those also.

- ALSO remember that multi vitamins are great too, you can get them with iron included or other things or just by themselves and the same will be fine.

Creatine, something I no longer user personally but as a newcomer if you are you can decide if you would like to venture with these, it comes in both tablets and powder and can have some benefits too.
    • Helps Muscle Cells Produce More Energy. ...
    • Supports Many Other Functions in Muscles. ...
    • Improves High-Intensity Exercise Performance. ...
    • Speeds Up Muscle Growth. ...
    • May Help With Parkinson's Disease. ...
    • May Fight Other Neurological Diseases. ...
    May Lower Blood Sugar Levels And Fight Diabetes.

The problem I find we face is you don't want to be stuffing your face with many different supplements unless you feel it's really that vital to use them. You can test out a lot of different things and see what works for you which is the best idea, or you can just go along until you find a problem then see if something can work afterwards.

There are many other supplements, such as fat burners/testosterone boosters and so on as well, which can also aid you in a lot of ways if you use them correctly and feel you could benefit from them.

- Now then, workouts.

Workouts are in your head the big picture and I know it, because I was like that myself. In fact workouts are only 30% of it, 70% is your diet.

The app above I gave you (bodyspace) gives you many many different workouts, and one I find personally fun and helps me work out is Dwayne Johnsons Hercules workout. I do not follow all of the workouts but I do at least 4-5 of them and supplement others I feel I cant do/don't feel comfortable doing with other types and variations.

What you need to remember is we are all brothers and sister in the gym, it doesn't matter your nationality or your skin colour as we are all there for the same thing. If i'm white and you're black but hate white people, and you're sitting there struggling to lift a bar off the bench press, fuck it i'm coming over and spotting you to get you that extra squeeze as you deserve to be able to work out if you want to, you came there to workout and it shouldn't stop you from encouraging yourself and those around you to break these silly chains of lifting things that you think you can but you cant, or that you don't need help because you feel ashamed to ask for the assistance.

Dwayne Johnson's Rock-Hard Hercules Workout And Diet Plan this is the workout I follow, I find it is really good to use. Other people may find that they find other workouts better and that's completely fine, what works for me isn't always going to work for you.

One thing I will say though, diet is key. If you are serious about it, you need to use the calculators to get a rough idea of what you should be intaking for food - Macronutrient Calculator: Find Your Macro Ratio For Flexible Dieting and IIFYM

So I filled in the information for @Hope to help him, and this was the results -

CARBS: 177 G PER DAY. PROTEIN: 177 G PER DAY. FATS: 39 G PER DAY. seems quite easy right? What you need to remember is, yes you can sit there and eat pizza all day and gain the essentials it's not always the way you should go about it.

These foods are via "wholesome" foods, such as meats, fish, pasta, rice the list goes on. One thing that is typically known when working out is fruit and veggies do not really count as calories per say, well fruit can but veggies do not.

If you're going to eat spinach for example it's 7 calories per cup of spinach roughly which is nothing, these calories are just full of goodness to help you design your body to your needs.

Proteins - Egg whites, egg yolks, milk, cheese, yogurt, chicken, turkey, pork, beef, fish, beans, nuts, legumes, soy

Carbs - Oatmeal, rice, bread, cereal, pasta, tortillas, quinoa, potatoes, fruits, vegetables, chips, cookies, candies

Fats - Olive oil, canola oil, coconut oil, natural peanut butter and other nut butters, avocados, almonds, walnuts, cashews, salmon, mackerel, egg yolks

This is for those who want to follow a real diet, I wouldn't say bread because it can bloat you unless it's non-white bread (so wholemeal etc) pork the same although it can be good it isn't really required.

There are people who say not to use things such as the keto diet but here you go in case anyone wants to look into that, do not do it if this is your sort of first time / Test around with the waters first before jumping into things like this.

This guy I have watched many of times, shouted him out on Instagram/Facebook and so on as well, I loved watching this guys videos for just general ideas on what he feels works. And whilst no I have never followed Rems diets, you can tell by the way he looks they do work for him. There are many videos out there that you can follow to find all you want, that way saving you money from personal trainers who no offence will literally tell you the same information.

^ Sypherz, Insaidas and PKDealer like this.
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 18, 2019 at 3:48 PM
  4. PKDealer
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    PKDealer#6275
    Two Factor Authentication User Lawrence (2)

PKDealer Previously known as axldeth
    $200 USD Donor New

Nice thread man, good information too

^ Dbuffed likes this.
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 20, 2019 at 2:06 PM
  6. subaru_fan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Christmas 2013 Two Factor Authentication User Lawrence <3 n4n0 (2)

subaru_fan You only get one lap in life, make it a flying one
    subaru_fan Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

I do need to incorporate BCAAs as part of my daily supps. Great thread with lots of good information.

^ Dbuffed likes this.
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 28, 2019 at 8:21 AM
  8. Dbuffed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Heidy Easter 2023 (2) Christmas 2023 Secret Santa 2023 Hey... this isnt a fun rank Tier 1 Prizebox Poképedia <3 n4n0
    WoW Classic

Cheers Boys and yes indeed Sub, you can get them into your normal morning tablet routine and it’s easy enough :)

9. Unread #5 - Oct 28, 2019 at 11:49 AM
  10. Sypherz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary

Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

This is great info.

For a beginner: just fucking go. There’s no need to overwhelm yourself with massive amounts of research and information at first. It definitely dissuaded me in the beginning. If you consistently go you will have success.

^ Dbuffed likes this.
  11. Unread #6 - Oct 28, 2019 at 11:50 AM
  12. Sypherz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary

Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

No you don’t. They’re found in all sources of protein. Take bcaas if you’re cutting hard and want some extra protein lovin but reduce your calories.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  13. Unread #7 - Oct 28, 2019 at 3:11 PM
  14. Dbuffed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    WoW Classic

Yep indeed they can be, just easier to also take the tablets/other supplements if you feel you're not doing it right ;p

< Why does football have so many fans? | Do you like sports betting? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site