Adblock breaks this site

Oephi's Free Training!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Oephi, Aug 17, 2008.

  1. Oephi

    Oephi Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Posts:
    382
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    [​IMG]​





    RULES

    1.Respect Me. I won't take shit from anyone, and I don't expect you to take shit from me.

    2.Accounts that I am in contact with MUST have recovery questions. Bank pins depend on the job, but otherwise it is for the protection of my reputation.

    3.I Have The Right To Take A Break! I am in no way obligated to provide 24 hour service. I Have a life, and need to get away from Runescape once and awhile.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------

    -I do training for ALL Skills except farming.

    -YOU SUPPLY ALL MATERIALS!

    - I will stay on MSN to talk to you while I train.


    MY MSN IS [email protected]



    Waiting List

    -h0od x str-wc from 56 to 60.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -



    Post here and add my MSN to have your training done.
     
  2. David Pieces

    David Pieces Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    Oephi, is currently doing a big job for me!

    He is first doing tutorial island. Then doing lumbridge (beginner) task and getting xp lamp. Then do the security one, where you get the xp lamp. He is keeping the xp lamps and not using them.
     
  3. Oephi

    Oephi Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Posts:
    382
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    Err.... David got off of MSN. Still Open for a Job.
     
  4. nsteger123

    nsteger123 Active Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2008
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    im talking to him on MSN, and hes gonna do my mining from 50 to whatever he can get lol, hes aiming for 60.
     
  5. Oephi

    Oephi Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Posts:
    382
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    Training still open! Very bored :'(
     
  6. h0od x str

    h0od x str Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2008
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    hey will you get wc for me? just get it high as you can? its 56 and i want 60.. but 57 will be fine also
     
  7. Oephi

    Oephi Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Posts:
    382
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    ok hood, your on the waiting list. You can PM me the acc detail and Ill start as soon as I'm done with my new job (68-70 att), or you could wait till Im done and well talk on msn. Your call.
     
  8. 230230

    230230 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2008
    Posts:
    715
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    hey can u train a pure for me? im hopin to get like 1>40 atk can you do that?
     
  9. 99 cooking

    99 cooking Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2008
    Posts:
    648
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    get me some wcing?
     
  10. genuiscatdog

    genuiscatdog Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    Hey, you've been off for too long. I'm just gonna vouch for what you've already gotten.

    Vouch for Oephi- Got me a ton of attack exp, plus some money from doing pest control.
     
  11. Oephi

    Oephi Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Posts:
    382
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    Thats a bit much, and combat isnt my cup of tea frankly. maybe to lvl 20 or so. Should I add you to the waiting list?

    Depends. Current lvl? lvl wanted?
     
  12. 230230

    230230 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2008
    Posts:
    715
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    naw im good thx anyway
     
  13. my white

    my white Active Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2008
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    hey can you train my account mining from 44 to 50?

    thanks.
     
  14. Ownfir

    Ownfir Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2008
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    Could you get my woodcutting from 74 (almost) to whatever? I was more hoping you could bank yews, as im not really in it for exp. I'm also p2p, so you can use the seers village spots or whatever :)

    Add me on live (MSN) if your interested.
     
  15. jCash

    jCash Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    3,199
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Oephi's Free Training!

    heyyy ferret man :) wanna train my pures strengh to what ever and bury bones?
     
< $k!11 Tra1n1ng And M0n£y | legend legit training >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site