[OCE] Cheap, Fast and Safe Elo Boosting Service!

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by jinjin801, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[OCE] Cheap, Fast and Safe Elo Boosting Service!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 8, 2014 at 5:35 AM
  2. jinjin801
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jinjin801 Newcomer

    [OCE] Cheap, Fast and Safe Elo Boosting Service!

    I am diamond 3 solo queue player in Oceania region with many experiences in elo boosting in the past! I have worked with several boosting companies in the past, and now, I have decided to start a small business myself! I am new to this site, therefore I am still building up my vouches, but you can trust me because I have boosted over 50+ accounts safely and anonymously!

    My skype id is sukjin_song (Matthew Song) so if you are interested please add me!

    Price:

    Bronze V - Bronze IV = $7
    Bronze IV - Bronze III = $7
    Bronze III - Bronze II = $7
    Bronze II - Bronze I = $7
    Bronze 1 - Silver V = $9

    Silver V - Silver IV = $10
    Silver IV - Silver III = $11
    Silver III - Silver II = $12
    Silver II - Silver I = $13
    Silver I - Gold V = $15

    Gold V - Gold IV = $20
    Gold IV - Gold III = $21
    Gold III - Gold II = $22
    Gold II - Gold I = $23
    Gold I - Platinum V = $24

    I am still adapting to this thread system so I will be adding pictures to proof my skills and my experiences soon!
     
< Selling league account | [WTS] 2 oce accounts for 70USD!!! (must go quick) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site