Obby Mauler!!!! [55 Slay- Mithss]

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Highalldayy, Nov 11, 2013.

Obby Mauler!!!! [55 Slay- Mithss]
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 11, 2013 at 4:47 PM
  2. Highalldayy
    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2013
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Highalldayy Newcomer
    Banned

    Obby Mauler!!!! [55 Slay- Mithss]

    Well I was making an obby mauler as a project and I am just too tired and cant focus on the account due to school. I am now selling this account It is fully quested and is expected to complete fight caves since it is 43 prayer. This account is not near done but once it is complete it will be an amazing obby mauler and will be amazing at pking. I understand I am new to sythe but I will not deny a middleman under any circumstances. Please post offers and pm me your skype to further talk.

    My skype= mlynch911

    I am only accepting rs07 or pp from trusted members meaning 30+ vouches

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 11, 2013 at 4:54 PM
  4. hut
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2012
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hut Newcomer
    Banned

    Obby Mauler!!!! [55 Slay- Mithss]

    Whats your Skype?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM
  6. Highalldayy
    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2013
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Highalldayy Newcomer
    Banned

    Obby Mauler!!!! [55 Slay- Mithss]

    Skype= mlynch911
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 11, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  8. Highalldayy
    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2013
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Highalldayy Newcomer
    Banned

    Obby Mauler!!!! [55 Slay- Mithss]

    bumppp
     
  9. Unread #5 - Nov 12, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  10. Yousuckv2
    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2013
    Posts:
    8,853
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1,828

    Yousuckv2 Hero

    Obby Mauler!!!! [55 Slay- Mithss]

    User is a vader do not trade with him
     
< [TRUSTED][134+ ACCS SOLD] Selling 10hp 99magic pure , combat 50 | Buying OSRS Account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site