Adblock breaks this site

Nuh's Accounts

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Nuh, May 4, 2009.

  1. Nuh

    Nuh Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    Hello everyone I'm going to be Swaping or Selling my Accounts. I am looking for a high CB lv main with some money, or a fair leveled CB main with good money making skills ( Like Fishing ;) ) I will prove all these accounts in game if needed and the items on them. If you have any questions, please ask on here, if you are interested in buying, please add me on MSN: [email protected] Now here are the pics!



    Account #2: Level 80 Zerker Pure with 90ranged, Comes with 223k Cash and Misc. ranged Items, Is currently F2P (Sharing it With somebody now - Might still sell though)

    [​IMG]

    Account #3: Level 97 Main/Tank with Firecape Has 65k cash and 70k in items, has void bottom as well.

    [​IMG]

    Please Post offers Here, I Will take Pins, Paypal, and Swaps. Again, if you have any Q's post here, if you are interested in buying, post ehre and add [email protected] to negotiate. Thanks.
     
  2. Triggerfinger

    Triggerfinger Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2007
    Posts:
    2,144
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    How much you looking for account #2?
     
  3. guitarman12

    guitarman12 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 5, 2009
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    how much for acc number 1?
     
  4. Nuh

    Nuh Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    I dont have any set prices, I'm new to selling accounts, so please just offer.
     
  5. Triggerfinger

    Triggerfinger Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2007
    Posts:
    2,144
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    What about $10 for #3?

    And it doesnt have a stupid 1337-speak name does it? -.-
     
  6. Nuh

    Nuh Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

  7. Mcdougle69

    Mcdougle69 Member

    Joined:
    May 17, 2008
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    I'm interested in account #1, I'll contact you via MSN.
     
  8. Nuh

    Nuh Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    Alright, we talked and couldnt work out a deal...Still selling/swapping all 3 of them!
     
  9. Nuh

    Nuh Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    BuMp- going to work, when I get home ill look at offers.
     
  10. Mcdougle69

    Mcdougle69 Member

    Joined:
    May 17, 2008
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    Get on MSN, I wanna talk again.
     
  11. Nuh

    Nuh Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    I'm on MSN now, and still selling/trading
     
  12. X Static X

    X Static X Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2009
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    He's a scammer. Don't trust him..
     
  13. Nuh

    Nuh Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    Dude, I dont even know you..WTF???
    And I can prove EVERYTHING...lol...You wanna see them ingame?
     
  14. X Static X

    X Static X Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2009
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    Scammed me out of a Membership pin. Like I said, don't trust him.
     
  15. Nuh

    Nuh Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    Dude, I dont know you GTFO off my thread pls. and I just traded a guy alst night. I'll get his vouch.
     
  16. superbatman

    superbatman Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2009
    Posts:
    252
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    Vouch for Nuh, Traded a skiller for his main, was quick and smooth!!!!
     
  17. Nuh

    Nuh Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    Vouch for superbatman - We swapped account quick and smoothly, he's LEGIT!
     
  18. Nuh

    Nuh Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    BuMP~~~~
     
  19. Nuh

    Nuh Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2009
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Nuh's Accounts

    BuMp!

    Looking for a DDS'er, and mage PURES!
    (if you dont have that dont be afriad to offer anyways ;))
     
< Selling lvl 89 or trading | sellin level 96!! 1537 total level!! 194 quest points!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site