Adblock breaks this site

Not sure where to post this.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fanta, Nov 5, 2007.

  1. Fanta

    Fanta Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Not sure where to post this.

    Ok, this is not a ban appeal, but anyway. I'm Fanta from Fagex, v1 mod and now a legend there, so. Do you remember when fagex's database got leaked? They got my password there, and I was stupid enough to use the same password here. I would like to get my old account Drink fanta back. For now, i'll just answer all the questions to prove it's really me.
    I made a new account here, because i needed to pm Clashy first. So now I would like to get drink fanta back :).

    Thanks, Fanta (Drink fanta)

    Msn:
    [email protected]
     
< .·´¯`·-> Peanuts MMing NO WAY!!!! <-·´¯`·. | Need Training >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site