Adblock breaks this site

Noodles Main Log.

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by Noodles :), Sep 1, 2011.

  1. Noodles :)

    Noodles :) Guru
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2009
    Posts:
    1,597
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Noodles Main Log.

    Found a random account info on my computer, decided I'm gonna turn it into a main.
    Starting stats;
    [​IMG]
    Botting it as I cbf doing it legit, and I will update this thread everytime I remember. :p
     
  2. PrayerKid

    PrayerKid Formerly known as teh99prayerkid
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 6, 2011
    Posts:
    4,314
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    343
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    M
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User
    Noodles Main Log.

    Good luck man. Hopin to see some crazy ass progress with this acc :)
     
  3. Noodles :)

    Noodles :) Guru
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2009
    Posts:
    1,597
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Noodles Main Log.

    Cheers!
    Hopefully some crazy ass progress will happen.

    Atm I need a good place to bot in F2P with the above stats. Ideas?
     
  4. Dungeon Services

    Dungeon Services Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2011
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Noodles Main Log.

    good luck.
     
< Runescape easter egg | Road to 99 Range >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site