Adblock breaks this site

Noob Question (I've been wondering this)

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by I Bleed Duke Blue, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    Noob Question (I've been wondering this)

    How come some people it shows their combat level, and others it shows their total level? Why is this. Like in the past where it'd just be level, some people it says skill level. I never understood this
     
  2. Soviet Union

    Soviet Union Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2011
    Posts:
    1,357
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    64
    MushyMuncher
    Noob Question (I've been wondering this)

    It depends if you have your weapons 'sheathed' or not. If they are sheathed or if you are in combat it will show you combat level. However if your weapons are not sheathed and you are not in combat then your total level will be shown.

    If you need to find out how to sheath:
     
  3. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    Noob Question (I've been wondering this)

    Ahh that makes sense! Thanks man!
     
  4. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Noob Question (I've been wondering this)

    Answered
     
< Hero Bot - The first RELIABLE bot of Oldschool Runescape! | Cheating In The RuneScape 2007 >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site