Adblock breaks this site

No Longer Selling

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fouisgras, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flashgear

    Flashgear Member

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2007
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    No Longer Selling

    I've been away for 4 days, i'll be back on Saturday, i've been thinking about this account..because it owns & i wanna buy it..

    I can't go on MSN at the moment due to the place where i'm staying at has some blocking shit..

    I'll add you on Saturday & we can talk about pricing, i can double what anyone could here, as i do have 30m & can easily get more..

    So if you keep it till late friday/saturday i'll take it off your hands..
     
< Bying a high lvl rs account for a WOW account | Selling AQ accounts >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site