Adblock breaks this site

No Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Archives' started by florol, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. florol

    florol Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 2, 2009
    Posts:
    497
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    No Girlfriend

    Hello,
    I've been thinking lately, I'm feeling kind of depressed that I've never had a girlfriend before. I'm 15 and a sophomore in High School and still haven't had a girlfriend. My friend had their first girlfriends in 8th grade but I've never had one. Am I getting depressed over nothing? When did you guys get your first girlfriends?
     
  2. fudgemsmaster

    fudgemsmaster Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2007
    Posts:
    364
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    No Girlfriend

    jr year of hs and i dont think its anything to sweat about i remeber setting that goal each year in hs where i HAD to have a gf. dont rush it youl just end up dating some one you dont really like and that will just end bad :/ it did for me
     
  3. Awezum

    Awezum Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,783
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    No Girlfriend

    Your time will come.
    Trust me, and when it does come... DO NOT GET ATTACHED.

    Don't look for a girl either... let it happen, you don't need to be depressed either, we all different and get different things at different times.. don't let the stereotypical world pressure you :)

    My first real girlfriend in my opinion that I loved was only in 10th grade.
     
  4. I_DONT_BOT

    I_DONT_BOT Free MMing & Sythe Help - PM me
    I_DONT_BOT Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2009
    Posts:
    9,548
    Referrals:
    25
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    No Girlfriend

    Never had, 16.
     
  5. fudgemsmaster

    fudgemsmaster Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2007
    Posts:
    364
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    No Girlfriend

    exactly the first break up is always the hardest and the most akward one you will experience.
     
  6. Pockets

    Pockets Don't cheat the man in the glass.
    Zombie Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2011
    Posts:
    5,584
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Connect 4 Champion Green Finger
    No Girlfriend

    Your case is not out of the ordinary at all. I didn't have my girlfriend first until a senior in HS (still with her now).

    I also agree with the above posters that you should really be worrying about it and seeking one out at this time in your life. Just enjoy your high school years, have lots of great experiences, and if the opportunity comes up, then go ahead.
     
  7. omgpop

    omgpop Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    252
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    No Girlfriend

    I got my first girlfriend in 7th grade. But theres a problem when you date when you're young. You dont last long i had over 7 girlfriends in 7-8th grade Most of them last 1 month or less. Because i got bored of them and It's a waste of money. Every single month you must have an anniversary and give her a present and shit. So i stopped dating for some time lol. Might as well wait till your a sophmore or something then date and get some sex. :) at 15 Not alot of girls are willing to have sex just Hug/Hold hangs/kiss. Its nothing big :p
     
  8. Dastopper

    Dastopper Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2010
    Posts:
    362
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    No Girlfriend

    I would not sweat it bud, work on making great friendships with the females that are around you, and a relationship will happen eventually.
     
  9. oxodium

    oxodium Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    3,149
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    No Girlfriend

    Be confident in yourself, chat to girls you like, create opportunities for yourself, don't always wait for girls to come to your arms-- cause the good one's never do.
     
  10. DragonTails

    DragonTails Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    590156334003912704
    Discord Username:
    wokyourdog
    No Girlfriend

    Your time will come... It will comeee >:)
    no in all seriousness, don't worry about it.
     
  11. Pro Porkchop

    Pro Porkchop Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2011
    Posts:
    460
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    No Girlfriend

    Relationships aren't worth it, IMO. If I had a choice, I'd rather be bestfriends with all the girls I've dated rather then dating for some period of time, breaking up, and most likely no longer be friends.
     
  12. .eNaCiRRuH

    .eNaCiRRuH Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    No Girlfriend

    It's not a big deal. I've never wanted to get serious with a girl like that until I met the right girl. Stick to talking to girls and not focusing on dating them unless you absolutely think she's perfect or the one. I know it might seem like you need a girlfriend right now, but if you think about it not that many people are in a relationship. Maybe just some of your friends..
     
  13. xxlr0ngelxx

    xxlr0ngelxx Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2008
    Posts:
    177
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    No Girlfriend

    having a girlfriend is just a heartbreak ready to happen honestly, dont get attatched to a girl most likely you will just get fucked over , your time will come like they say , && my first girlfriend was like 5th grade but seriouse relashionship was 8th grade
     
< Buying Moderator Signature Space | Sluuuder410's OMM Application: Getting Proofs >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site