Adblock breaks this site

NHL 2016/17

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by Loyal 2 da game, Oct 9, 2016.

  1. Zero

    Zero May we meet again
    Retired Sectional Moderator Monster g0nezero Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2016
    Posts:
    3,287
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    3,330
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    234367408977084417
    Discord Username:
    Zero#1475
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Member of the Month Winner Valentine's Day 2018 Poképedia Doge Halloween 2018 (2) Dragon Claws Christmas 2018 (2)
    Valentine's Day 2019 Tier 3 Prizebox Mudkip Summer 2019 Rakashrug Baby Yoda St. Patrick's Day 2019 Easter 2019 Nitro Booster
    NHL 2016/17

    I left after the first OT, had to wake up at 4 am so there are limits lol.

    Sens put up a good show in this series and they honestly had a good run overall because realistically, no one could have known they would end up in a SCF 7th game.

    But at the end of the day, richs stay richs, winners stay winners.
     
    Xour likes this.
  2. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    NHL 2016/17

    Preds getting shit stomped, so stupid.

    So much rather would have the Ducks or Oilers here. I knew Nashville would fold like a cheap suit
     
    Xour likes this.
  3. Xour

    Xour Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 14, 2017
    Posts:
    587
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    241
    NHL 2016/17

    2017 isn't comeback season
     
  4. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    NHL 2016/17

    2 shitty Stanley Cup finals in a row. Just no real drama or intrigue. When you invest an entire year into watching to get these duds in the finals, it blows chunks.

    I knew this series was over as soon as the Preds lost a game giving up 12 shots only lmao. 5 goals on 12 shots is the kiss of death.

    They basically pulled a Spurs vs GSW. There's just no coming back from that especially when you're already the underdog.
     
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
  5. Sypherz

    Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    23,745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    1303476485860098070
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    NHL 2016/17

    go canucks
     
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  6. I Bleed Duke Blue

    I Bleed Duke Blue Sephiroth
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2010
    Posts:
    5,837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,682
    NHL 2016/17

    Hmm guess I spoke too soon, I still don't see the Predators winning this though.
     
    Dunworry likes this.
  7. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    NHL 2016/17

    There was no way in hell renne (sp?) was going to make those crazy ass saves 2 games in a row
     
  8. Pabstt

    Pabstt Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2015
    Posts:
    1,515
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1,252
    NHL 2016/17

    I feel for Nashville but good for Pittsburgh. Not a fan of either teams but was a fun series to watch.

    Mark my words in 3-5 years Matt Murray will be top 3 goalies in the league. His success story is pretty incredible. 2 Stanley Cups, and he is only in his second season playing in the NHL. He is still classified as a rookie and you aren't able to tell by his performance.

    See you all next season!

    Go Kings Go :D
     
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  9. Sypherz

    Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    23,745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    1303476485860098070
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    NHL 2016/17

    I love a good comeback story. Wish Nashville had won. Good year for playoffs nonetheless.
     
  10. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    NHL 2016/17

    My pens won again.

    Overall playoffs were good
     
< 2017 NBA Finals - Cleveland vs Golden State | Workout at the gym. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site