Adblock breaks this site

New ribbon

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Lostgamer911, May 11, 2013.

  1. Lostgamer911

    Lostgamer911 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2012
    Posts:
    356
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    New ribbon

    I got the great mentor ribbon, my favorite by far . :D
     
  2. Silver

    Silver Previously known as: Silver_J
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2011
    Posts:
    2,046
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New ribbon

    I've gotten like 3 ribbons, the Yellow one , the green one and then that blue one as well. I really want it to show the blue one :( but it only shows yellow.
     
  3. Pittie

    Pittie Apprentice

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2012
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New ribbon

    I had only the red one, and it's so damn ugly :(
     
  4. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    New ribbon

    Lol Pittie I agree the red one is so bad. It's for people who lose a lot and don't rage. :p
     
  5. Pittie

    Pittie Apprentice

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2012
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New ribbon

    Yeah, it's like "hey, you have just lost the game, lets give you an ugly ribbon" :D
     
  6. TheFreakShow

    TheFreakShow Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    614
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New ribbon

    I've never got a ribbon in my life, most likely cuz I'm such a douche in-game.
     
  7. Add My Msn

    Add My Msn :)
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2010
    Posts:
    10,152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    103
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Top Striker (2) Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You HamSanta (2) Sythe's 20th Anniversary March Madness Dragon Claws
    Battleship Champion Rio 2016 Pool Shark
    New ribbon

    I had a red one.
     
  8. hellojellohello

    hellojellohello Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 8, 2013
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    New ribbon

    Got a blue one here.
     
< Narrowing and Expanding my Champion Pool | Narrowing down my champion pool >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site