New Hamachi Server! Need Staff!!

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by eyeheartlax, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
New Hamachi Server! Need Staff!!
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 15, 2010 at 9:14 PM
  2. eyeheartlax
    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2010
    Posts:
    386
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    eyeheartlax Forum Addict
    Banned

    New Hamachi Server! Need Staff!!

    Hamachi user: tehbestserv
    hamachi pass: 123
    if I'm on (Alex) 1st 3 people to send me the secret code (abc123) 1st-admin 2nd and 3rd - mod
    The ip is 5.31.169.127
    Brand New Server!! ESPN Scape Source!!
    Credits to baseball03!!
    Get the word out to friends!!
    i will give Co Owner to anyone who is willing to trade runescape accounts 95 and above!!
    You can get mod if you recruit 5 people! (I will check IP's!)
    Admin if you recruit 10 people! (I will check IP's!)
    Co Owner if you Recruit 20 people! (I will check IP's!)
    There are ::commands!!
    Join the server! have fun!! and good luck!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 18, 2010 at 4:17 AM
  4. RARE_ITEMS
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2010
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    RARE_ITEMS Member
    Banned

    New Hamachi Server! Need Staff!!

    Can I BE A MOD?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 25, 2010 at 6:09 PM
  6. Hahanerd
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    New Hamachi Server! Need Staff!!

    Closed.
     
< Sensation, A brand new server! | \m/- Boss F2p Pk Video! -\m/ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site