New Computer's Build- Ordering Parts

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fouisgras, Jun 11, 2008.

New Computer's Build- Ordering Parts
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 11, 2008 at 11:23 AM
  2. Fouisgras
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,202
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fouisgras Jansen's Lover
    $5 USD Donor

    New Computer's Build- Ordering Parts

    A big thanks to Jansen, Filefragg, Nullware, and Atomic for putting up with my bitching and annoyance when asking dumb n00b questions.

    I think this my final build, if you see anything wrong/interesting/problematic with my setup, posting it would be much appreciated. Thanks much.

    Case- xClio Sexy fan case
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811103010

    Motherboard- ABIT Intel Mobo
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813127030

    Video Card- EVGA GeForce 9800 PCI-E 2.0 x16 512MB 256-bit GDDR3
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130339

    Power Supply Unit- Corsair 650W 12V PSU
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139005

    Processor- Intel Core 2 Duo Wolfdale 3.0GHz 65W
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115037

    RAM- Kingston HyperX 4 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 RAM (8 gigs total)
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104007

    Hard Drive- Western Digital 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HD
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136073

    CD/DVD Burner- Samsung 20x DVD Burner SATA
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827151153

    I think I'm ordering parts on the weekend.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 11, 2008 at 11:38 AM
  4. SuF
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    14,211
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    1,234
    Discord Unique ID:
    203283096668340224
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

    New Computer's Build- Ordering Parts

    How much you spending on it?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 11, 2008 at 8:50 PM
  6. wtp
    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2005
    Posts:
    2,455
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    wtp Grand Master
    Banned

    New Computer's Build- Ordering Parts

    Looks good everything is compatible.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 12, 2008 at 9:33 PM
  8. Fouisgras
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,202
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fouisgras Jansen's Lover
    $5 USD Donor

    New Computer's Build- Ordering Parts

    Thanks wtp. I spent quite a long time making sure that everything would work together well. I enjoy the assurance. Btw, no shit, are you a++ certified?

    Btw the total is like $1150 i believe.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 13, 2008 at 7:59 PM
  10. wtp
    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2005
    Posts:
    2,455
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    wtp Grand Master
    Banned

    New Computer's Build- Ordering Parts

    Yes A+ and Network+.
     
< Selling lvl 41 Pure | I need help picking out a PC! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site