Adblock breaks this site

[Neopets]~ Selling main account.

Discussion in 'MMO Item/Gold Trading' started by lolrawr, Aug 15, 2011.

  1. lolrawr

    lolrawr Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2011
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Neopets]~ Selling main account.

    Acount: xxxxxx

    Age: 85 Months

    Avatars: 167 Including Meowclops, Black Pteri, Mootix, Ghost Krawk, Draik Hatched, ZDAP.

    Pets:
    Xxxxxx the RW Pirate Lupe
    Xxxxxxx the Zombie/Royal crosspainted Kau
    Xxxxxxx the Camo Krawk (over 2k days old)
    _Xxxxxxxx_ the Skunk Draik(1.5k days old)

    Money/Items: To be completely honest, there is no money on the account; a friend needed help and I'm quitting anyways so I figured that could be my good deed for the day to give her a hand and I have not had the will to put any more work into it. My pets all have nice and expensive petpets on them however.

    NC Items: All my pets are fully customized with NC/NP items. I have lots of event only NC items, like Glowing Light Sky Background which was an exclusive game item, and other items of that nature. Just know that the account is not NCless.


    Contact: PM me for ways to contact me : ) I have AIM, MSN, and Skype.

    Looking for: Honestly, I'm looking for the best offer I can get. $100 or over would be nice, considering the avatars and D/K... Looking to buy in USD on Paypal.
    I am also an avid Mabinogi player, so I will also look at offers of NX or rare items on there~


    If the account as a whole won't sell, I will sell pets individually.

    Also, I'm new at this, but that doesn't mean that I'm a gullible little 10 year old. I have friends who will help me sniff out scammers, if it isn't already initially apparent.

    :D Thanks~!
     
  2. shoyou100

    shoyou100 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 24, 2011
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Neopets]~ Selling main account.

    Could you possibly sell your krawks separate?
     
  3. Xazuke

    Xazuke Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2011
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Neopets]~ Selling main account.

    Would you be interested in selling your krawk for 35? :3
     
  4. lolrawr

    lolrawr Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2011
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Neopets]~ Selling main account.

    I'll be selling my Krawk and Draik if there are no good offers for my account as a whole ^^
     
  5. Autrefois

    Autrefois Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2011
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Neopets]~ Selling main account.

    You sell those krawks and Ill buy the main w/o the pets
     
  6. shoyou100

    shoyou100 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 24, 2011
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Neopets]~ Selling main account.

    How much are you selling the krawk/draik for?
     
< S> 700m+ on neopets 100% legit. | Selling: Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site