NEED Trusted Trainer!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Magnum Sythe, Jul 30, 2007.

NEED Trusted Trainer!
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 30, 2007 at 11:30 PM
  2. Magnum Sythe
    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2007
    Posts:
    530
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Magnum Sythe Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    NEED Trusted Trainer!

    Before you post/add my MSN, please Be advised:

    You MUST have 200+ Posts, and 5 vouches, at least 3 from past account training. I will NOT accept any others training offers.

    I need fro 1 to 20 RuneCrafting by making Airs, it will take 894 Essence, which I have already mined. If you will train my RuneCrafting, please add my MSN - [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 30, 2007 at 11:32 PM
  4. crossback7
    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2007
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    crossback7 Active Member

    NEED Trusted Trainer!

    I'd do it, but I don't have 200 posts. PM me, IM me, or post in the thread in my sig if interested.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 30, 2007 at 11:34 PM
  6. Money taste
    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Posts:
    790
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Money taste Apprentice
    Banned

    NEED Trusted Trainer!

    k i can do this i meet requirments.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 30, 2007 at 11:54 PM
  8. Magnum Sythe
    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2007
    Posts:
    530
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Magnum Sythe Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    NEED Trusted Trainer!

    crossback7, you do not meet the requirements :(

    Still looking for a trainer!
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 30, 2007 at 11:59 PM
  10. Money taste
    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Posts:
    790
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Money taste Apprentice
    Banned

    NEED Trusted Trainer!

    iv never traded with you? or done anything.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 31, 2007 at 12:00 AM
  12. fiddle
    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Posts:
    518
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    34

    fiddle Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor

    NEED Trusted Trainer!

    I know I don't meet ANY of the requirements, but you have to start somewhere. If you change your mind just add my msn. (It's in the sig)
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 31, 2007 at 12:02 AM
  14. Magnum Sythe
    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2007
    Posts:
    530
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Magnum Sythe Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    NEED Trusted Trainer!

    Money Taste has the job.
    Thanks.
     
< lvl 74 mil only plz | BUYING 3M for 9.00 USD PAYPAL >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site