Adblock breaks this site

Need to check an IP v2

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by DipperBaby, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DipperBaby

    DipperBaby The Last of a Dying Breed
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2010
    Posts:
    3,564
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Need to check an IP v2

    Sorry I don't know how my post wasn't visible, here's it again.

    The person I was attempting to do business with brought in an impostor MM.

    His Skype: gaeshaw.pb
    Fake mm's skype: pable.sandoval

    His IP:
    http://gyazo.com/6d27c7f922dda14e9068897a2960c633.png

    I let him log into the account so I could get his IP.
     
  2. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Need to check an IP v2

    No matches
     
< Sickmyduck - scammer | Trade with Caution "Tbo" >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site