Adblock breaks this site

Need Thieving Trainer!! I pay up to 1 Mil/hr!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by ChaosDestany, Jun 28, 2008.

  1. ChaosDestany

    ChaosDestany Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2007
    Posts:
    222
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Thieving Trainer!! I pay up to 1 Mil/hr!

    I need thieving training for my skiller, since starting from next week, i have fvcken kumon summer school shet.. you will need to thieve at least 3 hrs a day, so make sure u dont get bored...

    I can pay with rs2gp, see thread:http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=415744

    i can pay very high, up to 1 mil per hour

    i will teach u wut to thieve and other info

    if u r interested, plz add my msn, [email protected]

    plz, need trusted ppl
     
  2. ranger 123

    ranger 123 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2007
    Posts:
    128
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Thieving Trainer!! I pay up to 1 Mil/hr!

    I'll do it. I added you on msn.
    Yes i realize the following things:
    Im not trusted.
    I have no vouches.

    I am not looking for you to go first. I will train it then you can pay me at the end.

    I play runescape alot and i will be transfering the money to a LOW CRATER character.
     
  3. firecape4-4mil

    firecape4-4mil Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2008
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Thieving Trainer!! I pay up to 1 Mil/hr!

  4. Cherry65

    Cherry65 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2007
    Posts:
    447
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Thieving Trainer!! I pay up to 1 Mil/hr!

    hmmm tell me your method (training) and ill tell you if i do it or not since it may be boring to do that 3 hrs a day...
     
< Free Range Training. | Need a free trainer or 49-60 strength. [Obby Mauler] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site