I need someone for levelling

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by mattyw2k7, May 18, 2013.

I need someone for levelling
  1. Unread #1 - May 18, 2013 at 5:02 PM
  2. mattyw2k7
    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mattyw2k7 Member

    I need someone for levelling

    I need someone to level my ranged from 46-60 or 70

    can you pm me quotes please

    must have some vouches
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 18, 2013 at 5:05 PM
  4. Sexy Jessi
    Joined:
    May 17, 2013
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sexy Jessi Member
    Banned

    I need someone for levelling

    could I bot this:) and does it matter on def/att/str:)? let me know!

    Skype: Jessi.Service
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 18, 2013 at 6:51 PM
  6. mattyw2k7
    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mattyw2k7 Member

    I need someone for levelling

    oh dear, i have just noticed i missed out ranged level :/ lol!
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 18, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  8. 2k7 pking
    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2013
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    2k7 pking Active Member
    Banned

    I need someone for levelling

    I don't have vouches, but I'd be willing to do this with a MM, I don't need your bank pin and you can't change a password without email and you can't change email without email so I can't hack you. For the range gear, it's not worth much like 20k? I can provide the iron knives if you pay extra to the MM for them.

    I'm 90 range on my account so this wouldn't be a problem.
     
  9. Unread #5 - May 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM
  10. Ill Slay Her
    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2011
    Posts:
    472
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ill Slay Her Forum Addict
    Banned

    I need someone for levelling

    I can do this for you depending on method you want used. If you provide chins for chinning, or a cannon, I can do this for you at a discount price. If you'd like it done manually via knives/arrows, it would cost a lot, but I can still do that as well. If you're interested in using me, add me on Skype, or PM here.
     
  11. Unread #6 - May 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM
  12. Schoolboy Q
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2012
    Posts:
    2,200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Schoolboy Q Grand Master
    Banned

    I need someone for levelling

    I can do this for you 46-60 range 2.5m , and i have vouches.
     
  13. Unread #7 - May 19, 2013 at 2:50 AM
  14. te_amo_pixie
    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2008
    Posts:
    605
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    te_amo_pixie Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    I need someone for levelling

    10 Usd
     
  15. Unread #8 - May 19, 2013 at 8:35 AM
  16. lord_jacob13
    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2013
    Posts:
    134
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lord_jacob13 Active Member
    Banned

< 07 Quest service (rsgp) | Need strength trained from 81 -88 via pest control >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site