Adblock breaks this site

Need str training on 1 def pure

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Toxic Ion, Sep 5, 2008.

  1. Toxic Ion

    Toxic Ion Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2008
    Posts:
    358
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Need str training on 1 def pure

    Allright. SO.
    I need some strength training on my 1 def pure.
    I'm looking for 3 or 4 hours of training. At the moment hes like 30 strength or something like that, hes got plenty of low level food (trout/salmon) so dont be shy to eat some of it.

    I'm looking for TRUSTED.

    I am also willing to give a big VOUCH to who ever completes my task.
     
  2. ineedtraining

    ineedtraining Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2008
    Posts:
    77
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need str training on 1 def pure

< iownyous89's limited time free training | Racheal's Free Training >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site