Adblock breaks this site

Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by RunescapeAccountSwapper, Jan 23, 2011.

  1. RunescapeAccountSwapper

    RunescapeAccountSwapper Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Posts:
    276
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    Paying 20$ i will not go first tho and if you pull something off like you try and not give me account before i pay then dont bother posting here
     
  2. Shalom

    Shalom Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2010
    Posts:
    409
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    I would do this for $20 but you would pay first. No offence, but I don't see any vouches and posts + Join date isn't enough for me
     
  3. FlyingToast

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    I can do this, but you would have to go first. I have done many skilling services here on sythe, and you don't have any vouches.

    We could maybe work out a 50 - 50 deal over MSN.
     
  4. RunescapeAccountSwapper

    RunescapeAccountSwapper Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Posts:
    276
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    Guys dont Spam Not Going first means not going first retards
     
  5. W0LF3M4N

    W0LF3M4N Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2010
    Posts:
    628
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    is your account P2P? if so i can probably do
     
  6. VenomOS

    VenomOS Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Posts:
    352
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    I'd do this if the accounts P2P, I would make around 30-50M profit and we could use a OMM when he holds the money until it's complete and then pays me once you've got the account of me.
    [email protected]
     
  7. RunescapeAccountSwapper

    RunescapeAccountSwapper Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Posts:
    276
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    its not p2p its F2p and vemon ? that makes no sense lool
     
  8. Mr. Bubbles

    Mr. Bubbles Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2009
    Posts:
    2,077
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    You have no proof to support your statement that he is a scammer.

    On Topic: I can get this done for $30.00, but the character needs to be a member and you would also be required to go first. If trust is your issue, my partner and I are well trusted with wealthy, high leveled accounts. Just throwing an offer out there.
     
  9. ilikethisbot

    ilikethisbot Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Posts:
    137
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    I know there is no evidence that this person is actually a reliable person but its pretty strange that what I stated has occurred. Most scammers act like the way he does.
     
  10. RunescapeAccountSwapper

    RunescapeAccountSwapper Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Posts:
    276
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    buddy if u need to spam ur noob ass im sorry go somewhere else ur probably 12 and got scammed loads of times by being retarded this is legit i got hacked me old msn if u dont like it dont comment and i could careless ur a noob so dont talk go spam someone else
     
  11. FlyingToast

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    I still can do it for you. Im willing to do 50 / 50. Maybe once you get more vouches you can go first.
     
  12. RunescapeAccountSwapper

    RunescapeAccountSwapper Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Posts:
    276
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    what u mean u go first? i got 5 vouches getting more
     
  13. FlyingToast

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    Sorry, I meant to say I go first. Anyway no offence but most of those couches came from 76k tricks, and I think 1 of them is for you accepting a free one.

    Anyway, I'm willing to do 50/50 with you. I can start tomorrow. You have my MSN and we can work out a price.
     
  14. RunescapeAccountSwapper

    RunescapeAccountSwapper Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Posts:
    276
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Skill Trainer Level 57 mining to 99

    Nty im good sorry
     
< [20+ Vouches] Need rune mining service. [20+ Vouches] | 61 - 66 Thieving >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site