Adblock breaks this site

Need Quest & 45-70 Attack Done

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Srm7, Sep 23, 2014.

  1. Srm7

    Srm7 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Quest & 45-70 Attack Done

    I need dragon slayer & monkey madness done along with 45-70 attack.
    How much will it cost me?
    Post prices and methods below!!!!!!!!

    Here are my stats : [​IMG]
     
  2. Physcaw

    Physcaw Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2014
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Quest & 45-70 Attack Done

    I could do 45-70 attack for 2m.
    Great bot with anti-ban features, etc.
    Pm me if you're interested, physcaw.sythe
     
  3. Kqx legit

    Kqx legit Member

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2014
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Quest & 45-70 Attack Done

    I can do 45-70 attack by hand in 2 days, no botting, for 2.5m
    i can show you vouches from me questing/powerleveling for people
    Add skype "kqxlegit" or pm on foruns
     
  4. Dragonoid

    Dragonoid I Love Her

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2014
    Posts:
    1,342
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    1,507
    Need Quest & 45-70 Attack Done

< skill training | Need a quote for EOC skill training >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site