Adblock breaks this site

Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

Discussion in 'Archives' started by G☻☻d Pin Seller, Dec 12, 2008.

  1. G☻☻d Pin Seller

    G☻☻d Pin Seller Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2008
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    i am a leecher so no one want too go first to me and and alot of people try to scam me so i going need a perm mm so you can help me do ALL my pin trades leave your msn here and if i like you and think your trusted then i add you i will be selling us sms pins for $3.25 paypal claim and cancal
     
  2. tutoneppis

    tutoneppis Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Posts:
    1,463
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

  3. Crayola Oblongata

    Crayola Oblongata Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2008
    Posts:
    2,247
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    I would be interested in this for a small fee per trade?
    tutoneppis looks legit so he'd be fine to use though
     
  4. IcePker

    IcePker Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2008
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    49
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    Hey, I'll be your MM, add me [email protected] I'm going to do it for free because I wanna get some vouches ^_^
     
  5. Pryde

    Pryde Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2008
    Posts:
    997
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    I suggest you get more trusted before being an MM for trades. The two members above you are more trusted, so there is a less chance of him picking you!
     
  6. guru Jake

    guru Jake Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2008
    Posts:
    1,518
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    Id gladly do it, although im pretty sure youll pick one of the two guru's instead of me, but i mean come on... my name has guru in it and im almost one :p
     
  7. Vlad

    Vlad Hero

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2007
    Posts:
    7,677
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    1,802
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    I will be, you PMed me earlier, although I may want a fee. I'm not official, but I have like 40 vouches, so the fee will be small. PM me again if you are intrested.
     
  8. The 1nf3cted

    The 1nf3cted Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2007
    Posts:
    836
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    i can do it if no-one else has. hit me up if interested.
     
  9. T.G.I.Friday

    T.G.I.Friday Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2007
    Posts:
    1,362
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    I Can Be Your Perm Middleman.
    I'm Only Most of the time and Is Kind of Trusted.
    MSN: [email protected]
     
  10. crazifreak

    crazifreak Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2005
    Posts:
    484
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    I can be your perm middleman, pm me if you're interested.
     
  11. ridleys

    ridleys Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2007
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    I can help, got over 20 vouches and have done MMing for Pin trades before. :)

    My msn: [email protected]
     
  12. G☻☻d Pin Seller

    G☻☻d Pin Seller Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2008
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    still looking for a good perm mm add my msn [email protected] if you like to mm my pin trades... must have 20+ vouch before adding me
     
  13. kingpin

    kingpin Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    I can do it, Im going for Official middleman + I will do it free.
     
  14. Badger191

    Badger191 Degenerate
    Badger191 Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2006
    Posts:
    3,533
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    2,263
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    299558299874099200
    Discord Username:
    BadgerBadger#5233
    Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

  15. kevin1922

    kevin1922 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2008
    Posts:
    409
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    i can do it add my msn
     
  16. †Tyson†

    †Tyson† Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Posts:
    2,874
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    If no one else has already got the position, then i'd be happy to.

    Add my msn if your interested in using me:

    [email protected]
     
  17. kamakazy_kid

    kamakazy_kid Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,647
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    I can help you out:p
     
  18. kingpin

    kingpin Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    Im already doing it lols.
     
  19. i noob killer i

    i noob killer i Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts:
    2,524
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Perm MM For Pin Trades

    i could do it alot ppl vouched for me incluseing a couple of gurus and links back to thread choose me
     
< Which is the best holiday? | Buy\swaping F2p Skiller Must Never Been Member! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site