Adblock breaks this site

Need help joining an online sportsbook

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency, Finance, & Gambling Discussion' started by yesa2, Feb 29, 2016.

  1. yesa2

    yesa2 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2007
    Posts:
    208
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    69
    Need help joining an online sportsbook

    I'm really interested in sports and becoming a sports handicapper so I want to give this a shot. However I'm wondering if there is any way I can get started without the need of giving out my real personal information. I've searched some places but as expected no luck. Is it possible to have a functional account using false information? Also regarding deposits and withdrawls, my whole idea is to only use Paypal but I'm open to other ways so long they do not compromise my privacy. By the way I am legal age, that's not the issue. I just prefer not to be indebted by verification and all the extra hassle that comes along.
     
  2. Insayn3

    Insayn3 Kappa
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2011
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    368
    Discord Unique ID:
    190617568887832576
    Discord Username:
    Insayne#7535
    Extreme Homosex
    Need help joining an online sportsbook

    No legitimate sports betting operation is not going to check for/confirm your identity.

    There are plenty of online sports betting places but it makes absolutely zero sense for them to accept false information from people.

    You're probably out of luck.
     
  3. yesa2

    yesa2 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2007
    Posts:
    208
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    69
    Need help joining an online sportsbook

    :-l Is there any kind of place you know that provides a Sports betting service whether they use a virtual currency with a real money value or anything of the sort as an alternative? So far no luck in the Runescape market. What about a middleman service between the client and the sportsbook?
     
  4. RLdiamond

    RLdiamond Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2015
    Posts:
    600
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    153
    Need help joining an online sportsbook

    Ofcourse there is , and one of the best known gambling sites can offer you this for you.

    I have PM'd you the site
     
  5. EmmaWatson

    EmmaWatson Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need help joining an online sportsbook

    I may be able to help you if you still need this.
     
  6. sicily

    sicily Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2016
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need help joining an online sportsbook

    Nitrogen Sports.
     
  7. Acezz

    Acezz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2016
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Need help joining an online sportsbook

    Cloudbet the same
     
  8. Glazedcookies

    Glazedcookies Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2016
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need help joining an online sportsbook

    Nitrogen sportsss
     
< Russian government against BTC | Gambling exploit. Partner needed. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site