Need Free Woodcutting

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by lordvblast, Dec 19, 2009.

Need Free Woodcutting
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 19, 2009 at 8:21 PM
  2. lordvblast
    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    574
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lordvblast Forum Addict

    Need Free Woodcutting

    I need free woodcutting on my pure member account. The current woodcutting level is 62 and I would like it if you can get it to level 70 or higher.

    You may use a bot for this or you can do it by hand. Since it is a member, I hope you can chop yews to get to level 70 or higher. If you don't want to do it for that long, then you may chop ivy's at castle wars or anywhere you like.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 19, 2009 at 9:17 PM
  4. i need a name
    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2009
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    i need a name Newcomer

    Need Free Woodcutting

    ill do it give me a pm
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 19, 2009 at 9:28 PM
  6. Wub to craft
    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Wub to craft Grand Master
    Banned

    Need Free Woodcutting

    Hey, I can do this by bot.

    I got 60+ Vouches.

    Please contact me via PM if you're interested :)
     
< need training | [Free] Dee's Hunter Service [Botted] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site