Adblock breaks this site

Need FireCape, Paying 4.5M RSGP

Discussion in 'RS3 Fire Cape & Kiln Cape Services' started by Alkida, Jan 24, 2010.

  1. Alkida

    Alkida Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2008
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Need FireCape, Paying 4.5M RSGP

    I just lost my fire cape an need somone to get another for me,
    Im paying in rsgp. I dont have any clue about New RWT methods so you will have to use one. I have all equipment ready to go. Post here.

    Price Is Nogitiable.

    83 Ranged
    74 def
    90 str
    53 pray
    CMB 100
     
  2. mikeyyyy

    mikeyyyy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2010
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need FireCape, Paying 4.5M RSGP

    Message me on Runescape, Main (Im A BH Boss) or Pure (Rippen Kids), im on pure way more so prolly best to message pure. or text me at 573-682-0103.
     
  3. spudys

    spudys Member

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2010
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need FireCape, Paying 4.5M RSGP

    please dont post your phone number who kows what could happen?
     
  4. Alkida

    Alkida Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2008
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Need FireCape, Paying 4.5M RSGP

    sorry, dont really just a 1 post leacher. unless i get some lateral
     
  5. PatrickSquarepants

    PatrickSquarepants Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2009
    Posts:
    811
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need FireCape, Paying 4.5M RSGP

< Looking for a free firecape (I am already on the wave with two 180's) | Need Firecape Please Read¬!!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site