Adblock breaks this site

need firecape :( ONLY TRUSTED PPLS

Discussion in 'RS3 Fire Cape & Kiln Cape Services' started by dumdumneedauto, Jul 1, 2009.

  1. dumdumneedauto

    dumdumneedauto Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2008
    Posts:
    647
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need firecape :( ONLY TRUSTED PPLS

    close plz
     
  2. firecaper696

    firecaper696 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2009
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need firecape :( ONLY TRUSTED PPLS

  3. ZrANx--

    ZrANx-- Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2009
    Posts:
    101
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need firecape :( ONLY TRUSTED PPLS

    im alwayds willing to help i got one on my lvl 65 tanker with 72 range :) so easy ill accept pins msn : [email protected]
     
  4. firecaper696

    firecaper696 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2009
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need firecape :( ONLY TRUSTED PPLS

    he said trusted :nuts:
     
  5. dumdumneedauto

    dumdumneedauto Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2008
    Posts:
    647
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need firecape :( ONLY TRUSTED PPLS

    Reported for spam I said TRUSTED.
     
  6. r2ßŐÝ

    r2ßŐÝ Member

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need firecape :( ONLY TRUSTED PPLS

    I can do if you can purchase the following:
    envy= around 250k-350k * 1 range pot, 7 brews 20 super restores.
    Buy helm of niet., karils top, black dragon hide legs, black dragon hide vamps, glory, rune c' bow, addy bolts, granite shield, dragon boots, archer ring.

    If can not purchase all that, We will figure something out.
    msn-
    [email protected]

    The charge is free.
     
  7. dumdumneedauto

    dumdumneedauto Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2008
    Posts:
    647
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need firecape :( ONLY TRUSTED PPLS

    REPORTED FOR SPAM.
     
  8. Sylvare

    Sylvare Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need firecape :( ONLY TRUSTED PPLS

    Started my business. 2 capes done. I can show you pictures of over 12 capes done not related to sythe by me. Added.
     
  9. Mr. Pencil

    Mr. Pencil Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need firecape :( ONLY TRUSTED PPLS

  10. xwinx

    xwinx Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2009
    Posts:
    629
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need firecape :( ONLY TRUSTED PPLS

    I'm sort of new to this site, but I could do it this Saturday and I guarentee you your cape.

    I've gotten a fire cape with just 66 ranged (range went up in the caves) and other stats way lower than yours.
    Click Here if you wanna see that.

    If you're interested, my msn is in my sig, or PM me.
     
< [LEGIT][ZERKERPURES-AREGOD]Rune Defender Service[LEGIT] | I Sell I - Firecaping Service - Continuing IrStyle >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site