Adblock breaks this site

need FC

Discussion in 'RS3 Fire Cape & Kiln Cape Services' started by coldy eagle, May 29, 2011.

  1. coldy eagle

    coldy eagle Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need FC

    hi, can anyone get me a fc on cmb 99
    attk 80
    str 81
    def 80
    hp 81
    range 60 ;/
    if you can please state your price
    thanks!
     
  2. Dis P00ner

    Dis P00ner Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need FC

    Hey man I could do it for 2m.

    I'm new here but very good with firecapes. I can keep you intouch during the whole cave. 60 range is kinda low but i can manage to do it in 3hours or so (maybe less).

    Tell me if thats okay or not :/ Would be nice to get in buisness here
     
  3. Dis P00ner

    Dis P00ner Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need FC

    I meant 5m sorry, I think normal price is 10m but meh I've got nothing to do on satrday night and I have no reputation here
     
  4. coldy eagle

    coldy eagle Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need FC

    he's doin it for me...pretty good so far
     
  5. coldy eagle

    coldy eagle Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need FC

    he scammed my gear....gf kid
     
  6. Scummerside

    Scummerside Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2011
    Posts:
    390
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need FC

    I can do it, I have done a few capes.. All successful
     
  7. coldy eagle

    coldy eagle Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need FC

    no thanks, I guess ima lvl up my defence to 70 and get it myself
    thanks tho.
    mod can close thread!
     
  8. Stray Hopes

    Stray Hopes Member

    Joined:
    May 28, 2011
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need FC

    firecapes are easy, learn to do it yourself it's a massive accomplishment :)
     
  9. Nickelodeon

    Nickelodeon Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2011
    Posts:
    1,296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need FC

    Mmhmm
     
  10. coldy eagle

    coldy eagle Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need FC


    Lol i ment i will get 70 range, sorry for the mistake.
    Mod can close the thread, thanks everyone!
     
  11. SupremeCapes

    SupremeCapes Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 26, 2011
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need FC

    Sorry if you've decided not to try this again. I have a pretty good offer for you if you're interested though, and you won't have to level your ranged to 70.

    I'm willing to do it using my own gear and reagents, this means all you will have to do is move your character to the fight caves, with no gear or supplies with you. Then, after I've finished the firecape I would like a 10M payment. If you check out my firecape thread my capes are currently free as I am new here, but I would like some kind of payment since I will be using my own supplies and because of your low level in ranged.

    Let me know if you're interested :)
     
< [PAYPAL/RSGP] FireCape & Defender Service [FIRST 2 FREE] [ [ [ [ First 2 Order's f | <free> ¡déféndérs! <free> >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site