Adblock breaks this site

Need chinning done by hand

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by just un dude, Dec 31, 2010.

  1. just un dude

    just un dude Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 27, 2005
    Posts:
    5,331
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Need chinning done by hand

    Need chinning done by hand, am level 80 ranged atm.
    Will be done in chaos tunnels as I haven't done monkey madness.

    Just let me know how much xp you're willing to do for how much $.
    Must do this by hand, not botted.
     
  2. Arcaida

    Arcaida Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,446
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need chinning done by hand

    I can do by hand ^_^ I never botted, never even tried, don't know how to use ^_^
     
  3. jizzownya

    jizzownya Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2008
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need chinning done by hand

    Sending PM in a bit.
     
  4. RsAjay

    RsAjay Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2010
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need chinning done by hand

    I could do 1k chins for 1$?
     
  5. ultimatious

    ultimatious Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2010
    Posts:
    1,059
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need chinning done by hand

    10k chins = 8.49 $

    i will not bot

    will provide 100 % customer satisfaction

    interested? (well pm me , i think ill be up on MSN after 14 hours from now Sorry....)
     
  6. BurgerTown

    BurgerTown Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2010
    Posts:
    302
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need chinning done by hand

    I can do that hand job (chinning) for 1$ per 3k chins
    msn is in my signature!
     
  7. just un dude

    just un dude Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 27, 2005
    Posts:
    5,331
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Need chinning done by hand

    Thanks for adds and replies.
    Will bump this topic when I have full void and am ready.
     
< [FREE/Cheap] Fishing Service By Hand | Need Training Paying Good $$$ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site