Need account trainer! Good Pay

Discussion in 'Archives' started by countryguy320, Jul 28, 2007.

Need account trainer! Good Pay
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 28, 2007 at 5:13 PM
  2. countryguy320
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2007
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    countryguy320 Member

    Need account trainer! Good Pay

    I need someone to train my str from 51 to 70 and my attack from 50 to 60. I do NOT want any other skills trained and will not pay you if they are. I'm paying 4gp per att xp. I need 170,680 att xp, so i will pay you 682,720 gp for training att. I'm also paying 4gp per xp for str and i need 624,341 xp for it. So I will pay you 2.5M for training it. You can choose to do one skill or the other, but you must finish training whatever skill you choose. I will need the training finished within 7-11 days. I will supply weapons and armor. You supply food or use my guy to fish it. I'm a member so it shouldn't be too hard to train. Do not talk to anyone on my account. Turn all chat to off. I don't want to egt banned like the last guy who trained my account almost did lol. Post here if interested. I will check back once a day. Thanks.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 28, 2007 at 6:36 PM
  4. middle932
    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2007
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    middle932 Member

    Need account trainer! Good Pay

  5. Unread #3 - Jul 28, 2007 at 7:15 PM
  6. nick2494
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2007
    Posts:
    483
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    nick2494 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Need account trainer! Good Pay

    i may get a couple levels free look at my sing theres linkk to post there $.$
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 28, 2007 at 7:51 PM
  8. Kaybolt
    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2007
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kaybolt Active Member
    Banned

    Need account trainer! Good Pay

    interesting, Do you need any other level's trained like non-combat at all?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 28, 2007 at 9:12 PM
  10. i 0wn4
    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2007
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    i 0wn4 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Need account trainer! Good Pay

    ill do str!!
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 28, 2007 at 9:49 PM
  12. HerculeanCheater
    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2007
    Posts:
    521
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    HerculeanCheater Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Need account trainer! Good Pay

    Ill do your atk pm me on sythe if you would like me to
     
< !Napkins pin shop! ***NOW OPEN*** !Napkins pin shop! | Selling LvL 84 RS account 1MILL >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site