Adblock breaks this site

Need account trained to 60 Attack and 70-75 Str

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Little Strika, Jul 12, 2013.

  1. Little Strika

    Little Strika Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2013
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Need account trained to 60 Attack and 70-75 Str

    Currently is 47 Attack and Strength (Or around there) I can do MM if necessary for training. How much would getting 60 attack and 70 or 75 strength cost me? Please only people with high vouches.
     
  2. candarin

    candarin Potamus
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 11, 2013
    Posts:
    541
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need account trained to 60 Attack and 70-75 Str

    I don't have too many vouches, but I can do this for you if you wanna talk on skype pm orthyrs21
     
  3. Chronic24

    Chronic24 Drunk
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2009
    Posts:
    544
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    Doge
    Need account trained to 60 Attack and 70-75 Str

    How are you paying? I can do this for you.

    Is this EoC or 07?

    I'm interested PM ME.
     
  4. Joker678

    Joker678 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2013
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need account trained to 60 Attack and 70-75 Str

  5. Recerd

    Recerd Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2013
    Posts:
    246
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need account trained to 60 Attack and 70-75 Str

    ^wait 3M eoc? mate , its more than 40M eoc lol.
     
  6. Joker678

    Joker678 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2013
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need account trained to 60 Attack and 70-75 Str

    i know but i need as much as possible feedbacks because i'm new, i'm not saying that its less than 40m logically its just me that is super cheap.
     
< Looking for dungeoneering leech | Need Hand Trained Runecrafting >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site