Need a middle man

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ryoma, Jun 22, 2008.

Need a middle man
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 22, 2008 at 11:47 AM
  2. Ryoma
    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2007
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ryoma Member

    Need a middle man

    I'm looking for a middle man to do a Flyff account trade for a gaia gold trade. For more details add me on msn at [email protected].
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 24, 2008 at 12:19 PM
  4. wagwannadon
    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2005
    Posts:
    1,145
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    wagwannadon BANNED FROM MARKET
    Banned

    Need a middle man

    I'd be able to do it, PM me if you want to use me.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 25, 2008 at 11:24 AM
  6. lagbot
    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2007
    Posts:
    1,892
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lagbot Guru
    $50 USD Donor Trade With Caution

    Need a middle man

    I could do it if wag doesn't do it. If you want me, just pm me
     
< Need Mm For 30$ Account Sell!!! Both Will Give Vouches | BH SHop _SELLING BEAST 99MAGE/RANGE& white phat >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site