Need a kikass sig

Discussion in 'Archives' started by e0nâ„¢, Aug 3, 2007.

Need a kikass sig
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 3, 2007 at 11:09 AM
  2. e0nâ„¢
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    e0nâ„¢ Active Member
    Banned

    Need a kikass sig

    Okay I want it to match my avatar. Samus. Blue. Lightning. Very good quality.

    Preferred Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-6117

    Text: e0n
    Subtext: M4g3d f0 l1f3

    I like the tech look, but the lightning my interfeer with that so I dont care.

    I want something really good, I will pay A LOT. I want it done by one of the best, in my opinion someone such as Samurai.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 3, 2007 at 4:14 PM
  4. kiki21
    Referrals:
    0

    kiki21 Guest

    Need a kikass sig

    I would like to offer to make you a signature. Naturally i am expecting a reward such as rs gold. All of my images will be water marked until the full price is paid in game.

    Also the price will be slightly higher for any animation, which can be requested.

    Thanks in advance,
    KIKI21
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 3, 2007 at 4:16 PM
  6. e0nâ„¢
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    e0nâ„¢ Active Member
    Banned

    Need a kikass sig

    No thanx, I dont buy from Leechers.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 3, 2007 at 4:32 PM
  8. sKull
    Joined:
    May 27, 2007
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sKull Member

    Need a kikass sig

    U trust me? I can try it, however, im a leecher.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 3, 2007 at 4:50 PM
  10. e0nâ„¢
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    e0nâ„¢ Active Member
    Banned

    Need a kikass sig

    Yeah, try it.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 3, 2007 at 4:59 PM
  12. iRuNThiS
    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iRuNThiS Member
    Banned

    Need a kikass sig

    i could do it.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Aug 3, 2007 at 5:10 PM
  14. e0nâ„¢
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    e0nâ„¢ Active Member
    Banned

    Need a kikass sig

    Uh no thanx your a ripper.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 3, 2007 at 5:32 PM
  16. iRuNThiS
    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iRuNThiS Member
    Banned

    Need a kikass sig

    ive pmed you my try.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Aug 3, 2007 at 5:45 PM
  18. e0nâ„¢
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    e0nâ„¢ Active Member
    Banned

    Need a kikass sig

    Still buying
     
  19. Unread #10 - Aug 3, 2007 at 5:54 PM
  20. kiki21
    Referrals:
    0

    kiki21 Guest

    Need a kikass sig

    so your saying that if i made you a signature and you liked it you qwouldnt buy it?
     
  21. Unread #11 - Aug 3, 2007 at 5:59 PM
  22. e0nâ„¢
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    e0nâ„¢ Active Member
    Banned

    Need a kikass sig

    No. Make me one, Ill see if I like.
     
  23. Unread #12 - Aug 5, 2007 at 7:38 AM
  24. sKull
    Joined:
    May 27, 2007
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sKull Member

    Need a kikass sig

    Okay, i try it...
     
  25. Unread #13 - Aug 5, 2007 at 2:39 PM
  26. pitcher in training
    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    663
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pitcher in training Apprentice

    Need a kikass sig

    I'm making one right now just to let u know orange doesn't go good with blue

    well i made it look alright

    do u want

    [​IMG]
     
  27. Unread #14 - Aug 5, 2007 at 2:42 PM
  28. e0nâ„¢
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    e0nâ„¢ Active Member
    Banned

    Need a kikass sig

    No thanx, still buying..
     
  29. Unread #15 - Aug 5, 2007 at 4:13 PM
  30. T7 Press 7T
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2007
    Posts:
    384
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    T7 Press 7T Forum Addict

    Need a kikass sig

    I know you hate my guts but give me a shot Im worken on one

    Ok I know the first thing your going to say is. "This guy ripped this" Well I didnt rip it my friend gave me a tut over msn. So if anyone takes creds its him. Cept the blast part. I made that =) All of it but the bg basicly =) that was the hard part.Dont believe me? Fine then w.e I will give you all the proof I have on your request.
    [​IMG]

    Nvm Im gunna sell it. Its up for grabs to whoever wants it.
     
< buying a sms pin!!!!! 1.2m!!! US, need trustworth MM!! | How do you avoid being banned for real money trading? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site