Adblock breaks this site

Need a few trusted hosts!

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by taylor1234, Aug 7, 2011.

  1. taylor1234

    taylor1234 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2010
    Posts:
    1,880
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need a few trusted hosts!

    I only have 4 hosts thats including me and my other co-owner, and nOt everyone will be on at the same time.
     
  2. neemathetruck

    neemathetruck Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 15, 2011
    Posts:
    313
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    22
    Discord Unique ID:
    210926159746170881
    Discord Username:
    kaswaney
    Need a few trusted hosts!

    If your still recruiting

    Link to vouches: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1124156&highlight=neemathetruck Have a lot on PA as well..

    Time zone: Central

    Hours you are able to host: Pretty much all day until college starts then like 5 to 6 hours a day.

    MSN email: [email protected]

    Why should we choose you?: I am very trustworthy and active, plus I am not an immature 10 year old that is pixel hungry and will scam..

    Bank value: About 250m maybe more, was about 200m more until yesterday when i spent it all on 95 pray :p
    _______________
     
  3. taylor1234

    taylor1234 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2010
    Posts:
    1,880
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need a few trusted hosts!

    Denied sorry
     
  4. 984853

    984853 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2011
    Posts:
    574
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need a few trusted hosts!

    Link to vouches:
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1148109

    Time zone:
    GMT -8 (Pacific)

    Hours you are able to host:
    3+

    MSN email:
    [email protected]

    Why should we choose you?:
    I have plenty of dicing experience and am a trusted player both ingame and somewhat trusted trader on sythe. I also got some rare named accounts to draw the attention of dicers.

    Bank value:
    200m+ and accs to sell for even more money.
     
  5. taylor1234

    taylor1234 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2010
    Posts:
    1,880
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need a few trusted hosts!

    accepted.
     
  6. 984853

    984853 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2011
    Posts:
    574
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need a few trusted hosts!

    Thanks man! Greatly appreciated.

    I PM'd you aswell :)
     
  7. just un dude

    just un dude Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 27, 2005
    Posts:
    5,331
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Need a few trusted hosts!

    If your cc becomes more active I'm willing to host.
    (EU time zone)

    What is it tho, 55x2?
     
  8. taylor1234

    taylor1234 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2010
    Posts:
    1,880
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need a few trusted hosts!

    it is 58x2, and when the cc becomes active, ranks will no longer be free.
     
  9. just un dude

    just un dude Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 27, 2005
    Posts:
    5,331
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Need a few trusted hosts!

    You can rank me now and I'll host when people are actually on..
    No need for me to sit there when no one is betting :]
     
  10. taylor1234

    taylor1234 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2010
    Posts:
    1,880
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need a few trusted hosts!

    sorry but I dont want someone that isn't interested in helping the cc grow, rather just hosting when we already have clientale. I am building this cc from the ground up and need hosts that are willing to be patient and dedicate some time. So Thanks but no thanks.
     
  11. FiestasPB

    FiestasPB Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need a few trusted hosts!

< Make up to 3Mill/hour+ | >>>247dice<<< friend's chat >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site