Adblock breaks this site

Rak's Trusted And Secure X-Fering!

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by I Am Rak I, Oct 25, 2008.

  1. I Am Rak I

    I Am Rak I Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rak's Trusted And Secure X-Fering!

    Welcome to my X-Fering Serivices!

    I ONLY DO TRADES WITH : [email protected]

    Requirements For P2P
    • Sara Brews
    • 1m+ Trades ONLY
    • Atleast 50 prayer/Prayer Pots

    Requirements for F2P
    • atleast 40 Defence
    • Rune armour
    • Swordfish/lobbs

    These are payments, But right now, ITS FREE! NO CHARGE!
    • FREE NO CHARGE TILL 11/5/08
    • PayPal
    • Rs2 Gp
    • Ultimate Game Card Code

    Some transfer Pics!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ​
     
  2. I nigernoob I

    I nigernoob I Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Rak's Trusted And Secure X-Fering!

    Added, I need some done
     
  3. I Am Rak I

    I Am Rak I Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Rak's Trusted And Secure X-Fering!

    ok happy to help
     
< Need Full void, and a torso. | Need a Bh transferer- paying 10% >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site