Adblock breaks this site

Need a account trainer ASAP

Discussion in 'Archives' started by killerwrestle, Dec 5, 2007.

  1. killerwrestle

    killerwrestle Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Need a account trainer ASAP

    Well I have 20 att and 29 str.That's all. I need 40-50 attack amd 40-70 str
    I'll pay 1m gp for this job.
    U go first or u get 50/50 of stats then I pay.
    post here
     
  2. thecheftz

    thecheftz Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need a account trainer ASAP

    i do it 50/50
     
  3. dragoon_212

    dragoon_212 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    543
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need a account trainer ASAP

  4. ranger134

    ranger134 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need a account trainer ASAP

  5. killerwrestle

    killerwrestle Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Need a account trainer ASAP

    dragon , talking to u on msn
     
  6. kcab ma i

    kcab ma i Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need a account trainer ASAP

    1 M per gp ur funny fool
     
  7. phaded flame

    phaded flame Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2007
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need a account trainer ASAP

< Need Mm Asap!!!!!!!!! | Red Cross is Back, with Services! (Free) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site