Adblock breaks this site

Need 38-53 Theif

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Skill Training' started by Rivenstarz, Feb 15, 2017.

  1. Rivenstarz

    Rivenstarz If you read this your gay

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2016
    Posts:
    1,516
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    234
    Need 38-53 Theif

    Hey lads, I Need 38- 53 theif done.

    Trusted People Only.

    Please post here/Pm me with a price and if its around what I'm looking for Then you have a deal
     
  2. Shadyowns1

    Shadyowns1 Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2016
    Posts:
    807
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    870
    Discord Unique ID:
    204706268412116993
    Discord Username:
    shadyowns1
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2019
    Need 38-53 Theif

    Its thief man :p
     
  3. Rivenstarz

    Rivenstarz If you read this your gay

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2016
    Posts:
    1,516
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    234
    Need 38-53 Theif

    Thanks for pointing it out But I'm sure people will still understand what I mean.
     
  4. M.Mask

    M.Mask Skype : Live:mask1337

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2016
    Posts:
    1,048
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    502
    Need 38-53 Theif

    pyramid plunderer/the feud completed/accessable ?
     
  5. Rivenstarz

    Rivenstarz If you read this your gay

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2016
    Posts:
    1,516
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    234
    Need 38-53 Theif

    Not blackjacking. I do have a cat, I could start the quest to gain access to the Pyramid but the feud aint completesd
     
  6. racozy

    racozy Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2016
    Posts:
    9,241
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    2,616
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    322119236732583940
    Discord Username:
    racozy#3838
    Need 38-53 Theif

    add skype
    we can use middleman :)
     
  7. M.Mask

    M.Mask Skype : Live:mask1337

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2016
    Posts:
    1,048
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    502
    Need 38-53 Theif

    im working on this rn :)
     
< Needing some Skills done | YOUR THREAD MAY HAVE GOTTEN CLOSED - ONE THREAD PER SECTION* >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site