I need UNbanning Service!

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by Charmander, Apr 26, 2010.

I need UNbanning Service!
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 26, 2010 at 9:45 AM
  2. Charmander
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2010
    Posts:
    1,443
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Charmander Guru
    Banned

    I need UNbanning Service!

    My pure has been banned due to macroing and I have used up its only appeal, I will negotiate prices with anyone that can gaurantee an unban for this account
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 26, 2010 at 3:49 PM
  4. pootain69
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2010
    Posts:
    240
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pootain69 Active Member
    Banned

    I need UNbanning Service!

    i will do this for you. 17$
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 26, 2010 at 6:54 PM
  6. Charmander
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2010
    Posts:
    1,443
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Charmander Guru
    Banned

    I need UNbanning Service!

    $17 is a bit overpriced dont you think? and you arent respected and brand new to forums too
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 26, 2010 at 7:42 PM
  8. pootain69
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2010
    Posts:
    240
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pootain69 Active Member
    Banned

    I need UNbanning Service!

    wut do you say to 12$
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 27, 2010 at 12:01 AM
  10. Charmander
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2010
    Posts:
    1,443
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Charmander Guru
    Banned

    I need UNbanning Service!

    i think that's still overpriced
     
< Doing almost everything for pin :) | Need 20M Transferred, only >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site