Adblock breaks this site

Need 2 Firecapes ASAP on Leagues

Discussion in 'Runescape 2007 Fire Cape Services' started by Ugnius, Nov 3, 2020.

  1. Ugnius

    Ugnius Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2017
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    195
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    640357098970021918
    Discord Username:
    the_shardd
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary
    Need 2 Firecapes ASAP on Leagues

    Hello,

    I am currently playing trailblazer leagues and I'm away on vacation (sort of stuck due to covid), I only have mobile access and need someone to do me 2 fire capes. I am playing with the Melee Relic which enhances Melee (so it should be easy) however you can use range as I have an MSB and Addy Arrows.

    I know how much fire capes go for, so no stupid pricing. Only serious offers and reliable people. Thanks
     
  2. Zuzel111

    Zuzel111 www.Sparta.Rs - #1 Fire Cape service 1 Def 1 Pray
    Zuzel111 Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2011
    Posts:
    17,464
    Referrals:
    336
    Sythe Gold:
    4,957
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    377271265838366730
    Discord Username:
    spartars
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe Awards 2013 Winner MushyMuncher Pokémon Trainer St. Patrick's Day 2013 Easter 2013 Lumpy Space Princess Sythe RSPS Player Halloween 2013
    Christmas 2013 Gohan has AIDS <3 n4n0 Tortoise Penis Heidy UWotM8? Shitting Rainbow Former OMM Hey... this isnt a fun rank
    Supporting Business Spyro Potamus Extreme Homosex St. Patrick's Day 2014 Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Need 2 Firecapes ASAP on Leagues

    Send me PM with your ranged def hp pray levels and full gear setup focusing on ranged and prayer bonuses only so I can quote you the price for that service
    Melee capes aren't really possible w/o sweets, SGS, blood spells or guthans
     
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  3. Christian Pino

    Christian Pino Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 6, 2020
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    Need 2 Firecapes ASAP on Leagues

    Have sold multiple capes on ebay and have just beginning to sell here. Have tons of experience with fight caves and can help you for cheaper then anyone on here. If you also need more feedback im legit i have photos. Let me know.
     
  4. Arkanos

    Arkanos 1#Fast&Safe Services here - click
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2019
    Posts:
    3,494
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    3,905
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Homosex Extreme Homosex Two Factor Authentication User
    Need 2 Firecapes ASAP on Leagues

    Send pm pls, I can do it for u!
     
  5. Dajana1

    Dajana1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2019
    Posts:
    450
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    451
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    774777347630432308
    Discord Username:
    Dayaaaa#5717
    Need 2 Firecapes ASAP on Leagues

    10m for both.pm discord
     
< Requesting quotes | need firecape >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site