Adblock breaks this site

need 1k zeals pl0x paypal

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Burnley, Dec 28, 2010.

  1. Burnley

    Burnley Hero
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2008
    Posts:
    5,036
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    348254523296317450
    Discord Username:
    burnleey
    M
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... Sythe's 10th Anniversary Former OMM
    need 1k zeals pl0x paypal

    best offer wins need it done fast not going first so u know

    interested [email protected] or pm me
     
  2. Cardinals`

    Cardinals` Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2010
    Posts:
    594
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  3. TitusPullo

    TitusPullo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2010
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need 1k zeals pl0x paypal

    I have a botting service, if you need thread I can give it to you. I completed a few orders. I am currently also working on some, I have a bot for AutoSoulWars. I can get you 1000 Zeal points for a good price please add my msn and we will discuss it. No banns, no nothing, If you do get banned I am responsible making you a brand new account with all original stats. (1% Slim chance)
     
  4. Arcaida

    Arcaida Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,446
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need 1k zeals pl0x paypal

    1k zeals, entirely by hand, not botting at all, not even a slight bot, so no fear of getting banned by macroing, price is negotiable, I know I'm new and don't have much vouches, but willing to go first and will be screen shooting the process, from 0 zeals(or whatever zeals you got), and up to 250,500,750, and finally the end, 1000 zeals.
     
  5. Burnley

    Burnley Hero
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2008
    Posts:
    5,036
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    348254523296317450
    Discord Username:
    burnleey
    M
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... Sythe's 10th Anniversary Former OMM
    need 1k zeals pl0x paypal

    bump add my msn people

    cardinals started it but he seems to have vanished :S
     
  6. Classics

    Classics Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Posts:
    2,261
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need 1k zeals pl0x paypal

    I can do this depending on how much your willing to pay.
     
  7. GoldenGates

    GoldenGates Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    401
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    18
    need 1k zeals pl0x paypal

    Add my msn, I might be interested.
     
  8. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    need 1k zeals pl0x paypal

    $50. Let me know if you're interested.
     
  9. Mr. Bubbles

    Mr. Bubbles Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2009
    Posts:
    2,077
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need 1k zeals pl0x paypal

  10. «WestSide»

    «WestSide» Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2010
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need 1k zeals pl0x paypal

    Funny...is that why you have a thread asking for someone to get you 500-600 Zeals? Rofl...

    Burnley, if you're still in need of a trainer, PM me, please.

    My prices are 100% negotiable.
     
  11. Arcaida

    Arcaida Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,446
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need 1k zeals pl0x paypal

    Titus is a scammer, he already has two scam reports filed against him, becareful trading with him

    And I have already added [email protected], waiting for reply
     
  12. Cardinals`

    Cardinals` Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2010
    Posts:
    594
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need 1k zeals pl0x paypal

    Sorry for my "vanishing act", i'm just bulk cluttered with other service's that i have to do.
     
< [ DiVerse PowerLeveling ] - [WU/Egold/PP] | [CHEAP]RsSales Dungeoneering Leveling >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site