Adblock breaks this site

Need 18.9m junk bought in p2p.

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by ChunChoma, Jun 18, 2009.

  1. ChunChoma

    ChunChoma Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need 18.9m junk bought in p2p.

    I don't go first ill pay err $35
    Not really junk just don't want it
    Add my msn [email protected]
    No matter what i'm not going first.
     
  2. Feren Silver

    Feren Silver Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Posts:
    6,663
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need 18.9m junk bought in p2p.

    I may buy it. Add me on MSN.
     
  3. Rock5tar

    Rock5tar Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2009
    Posts:
    345
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need 18.9m junk bought in p2p.

    Ill buy it, but with the not going first thing? ehhh id get a MM then
     
  4. iRawr

    iRawr Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2009
    Posts:
    151
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need 18.9m junk bought in p2p.

    He scammed.. Don't trust him. Bought it, Gave Him pp email. and logged out.
     
  5. d great one

    d great one Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    930
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need 18.9m junk bought in p2p.

    Next time, be cautious of those new members who says "I will never go first no matter what and don't have time for MM".
    Most of them are not really new in sythe. Most are ban evader. So always be cautious.
     
  6. ChunChoma

    ChunChoma Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need 18.9m junk bought in p2p.

    And I did pay you...
    Your just mad cause dfs dropped when I sold it to you.
    Don't be lame like that.
    I have like 2 vouch's from you and to you don't start this crap.
     
< Selling 3M Look Inside. | [itunes cards/wu]SELLING 40m+ UR XFFER METHOD/I GO FIRST >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site