Adblock breaks this site

Need 17m EOC GP[SWAP] for 1.7M 07 GP

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by BlueDream, Feb 1, 2014.

  1. BlueDream

    BlueDream Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2011
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need 17m EOC GP[SWAP] for 1.7M 07 GP

    Skype:King.ashkon

    Please pm me to discuss I will go first if you are more trusted thank you :laugh:

    I will give you 1.7m 07 gp for 17m eoc gp
     
  2. Jayyo1

    Jayyo1 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Posts:
    1,133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need 17m EOC GP[SWAP] for 1.7M 07 GP

    Warning-- wanted me to go first and then deleted me on Skype.
     
  3. BlueDream

    BlueDream Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2011
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need 17m EOC GP[SWAP] for 1.7M 07 GP

    Your an idiot I never wanted to go first, I said meet me 07 so I can give you my gp.

    I wanted 07 GP TO EOC,

    I wasn't giving you EOC.

    :mad:
     
< Need 2m 07 GP to 20M EOC | Swapping 9M 07 For EOC cash >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site