Adblock breaks this site

Temptation 1Prayer Firecape Shop

Discussion in 'Runescape 2007 Fire Cape Services' started by Temptation, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Temptation

    Temptation Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2017
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    66
    Temptation 1Prayer Firecape Shop

    FIRST CAPE IS FREE

    Terms of Service:
    -You will provide payment before service starts.
    -You will provide the gear or leave cash on the account, If I fail your cape I will redo the cape 100% free of charge.
    -Once service is started you will not change your password until I achieve your firecape.
    -After service completion you are required to change your password.

    Requirements:
    50+ Range
    10+ Hitpoints

    Payments Accepted:
    07 GP, Bitcoins

    Pricing:
    Will be discussed

    Fill this out:
    Range/Prayer level:
    Hitpoints/Defence level:
    Agree to all ToS:

    Please private message me for inquiries,
    I will only conduct trades VIA Sythe PM system to remain secure.


    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
  2. Wentz

    Wentz Buying/Selling ALL RSPS!! PM ME!

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2016
    Posts:
    456
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    510
    Temptation 1Prayer Firecape Shop

    "First cape is free"

    I'll do this if you supply your own gear as well.
     
  3. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
    Temptation 1Prayer Firecape Shop

    @Temptation
     
< Need 1 pray Fcape | Boi's free firecape service >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site